Gratuitous Porsche Pics

1 hour ago, Stepo said:

Nice driving gloves...…..I think I use a pair like that to do my gardening, good grip :lol:

Yep, $7.50 Bunnings specials mate 👍 Just bought another pair the same from a trade hardware supplier for $4.30, so I'm set for winter 😁

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

I've been waiting for that. Just old favourite jeans mate. Destined for the bin unfortunately ☹

Ripped jeans are back in fashion ,,,my kids pay hundreds of dollars for designer ripped jeans :Chuckle2:

That's more like it... a bit flat chested , but I could live with that!!😋

Would that 356 colour be called Zircon ?? I saw one many years ago and it reflected light like you wouldn't believe - dark monochrome grey when the weather clouded over but literally sparked with reflective light when the sun hit it.

I wonder what it would cost to order PTS on a new Porsche today?

16 minutes ago, Stephen Tinker said:

That's more like it... a bit flat chested , but I could live with that!!😋

Would that 356 colour be called Zircon ?? I saw one many years ago and it reflected light like you wouldn't believe - dark monochrome grey when the weather clouded over but literally sparked with reflective light when the sun hit it.

I wonder what it would cost to order PTS on a new Porsche today?

Kinda Hard to say as colors never really look realistic with online images ,,looks a little like fish silver grey or artic blue ........????

Try 356 colors in this thread ....:)

https://porscheforum.com.au/topic/14437-porsche-paint-to-sample-pts-thread/page/3/