Gratuitous Porsche Pics

5 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

2nd photo very close to being worth an elephant stamp me thinks......

Part of my old life, was about talking to people (sometimes harshly).  We were always taught..."If you don't ask...You won't be told"

You have asked......     and you have now been told....  NO....:P

7 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Mmmm, I'm normally a brunette kind of guy, but I think I like her almost blonde......  Seriously pretty though, as said....

Like the Heuer Monaco Calibre 11 too.  I have never seen a woman wearing this watch but it looks great

On 14/04/2020 at 01:38, Lucky Phil said:

Why the different coloured wheels?  I like the rears best

There's actually quite a bit of heritage with multi-coloured wheels like this. I don't know if they were the first, but the Apple sponsored Kremer 935 K3 made it famous to the extent that it became a cult car even to this day. The driver roster included none other than Allan Moffat and Bobby Rahal who both drove the car at the 1980 Le Mans 24hr. There are numerous a die cast models of the car with Allan Moffat's name on the front wing.

More recently, a guy in South Australia did a hommage wrap on his 991.1 GT3 RS including the multi-coloured wheels. I think it looks fantastic.

Xqfza7pFSKKy3EYgYxTBXQ.thumb.jpeg.5429352c5217c671ecf310bc59095772.jpeg

IMG_6532.jpg

IMG_6536.jpg

IMG_6537.jpg