Gratuitous Porsche Pics

8 hours ago, Peter 996 said:

Kate Reid and her family have been shopping from me for years, absolutely lovely girl and family, runs a very successful business in Melb

very talented Patissier by all reports.

20 hours ago, tomo said:

Kate Reid, Melbourne girlKate Reid, 911 Carrera S, Melbourne, 2019, Porsche AGKate Reid, 911 Carrera S, Melbourne, 2019, Porsche AGKate Reid in her 911 Carrera S

think that is worth recognition.   Great car, great colour, and the lady...She just looks like "the girl next door".   Very happy "Girl next door"  nice smile.

Oh.... and she is from Vic......

NEW HALF  ELEPHANT STAMP.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Raven said:

Vicki Butler Henderson ..............5th Gear fame 

I have NO idea why, but I was obsessed with her at one stage. Kinda like liking sour lollies that you don't usually like that much, but you have to have another one just to make sure you don't like them. Then ofcourse you grab another one because you again think you don't like them but you can't stop eating them coz they're so addictive...kinda 🤔😖🤪

9 minutes ago, LeeM said:

I have NO idea why, but I was obsessed with her at one stage. Kinda like liking sour lollies that you don't usually like that much, but you have to have another one just to make sure you don't like them. Then ofcourse you grab another one because you again think you don't like them but you can't stop eating them coz they're so addictive...kinda 🤔😖🤪

Same as some people are obsessed with Fiona Bruce from Antiques Roadshow I guess......

She is kinda cute, but a bit plummy for me ☺️

15 minutes ago, LeeM said:

I think its the cheeky English accent ,,,she does have a aura of mischief about her ,,same goes for Rebecca Jackson ..............:D