My Porsche 928

ANF

It does, that big rubber block does it's job!

Just in the process of by-passing the engine oil cooler, finding the right fittings/ pipe to do it is challenging.....

Yep, the interior is lovely :wub: actually the whole car is! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now back on the road and 3 days as a "daily driver" have shown me a lot about this great machine, a few minor niggles to fix but a truly great automobile :)

It sits so flat in corners and where I used to brake for corners in other cars just glide through them effortlessly. Still sounds amazing and goes like a jet when stabbed.

The love affair continues :wub:

Edited by ANF
lumpy fingers!!

I'm with you on this. I'm so surprised about how these things handle. For what seems like such a lumbering beast cruising around town, when you give it some stick and throw it around a corner, it just eats it up. And the sound...awesome.

Patience grasshopper!

Actually I am not overly happy with the rubber concertina thing that comes with a Momo hub.... looking at getting a leather cover made, if so I will not fit until then.....

IMG_0276_zpslumwukvx.jpg

You won't notice it when it's on. Honestly, I have a couple of these fitted on the 911's and they blend in perfectly. Just whack it on and enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

Much progress this week, new steering wheel, wheel alignment and balance plus some vacuum hoses replaced - no longer has a lumpy idle :) plus new spark plugs, engine oil and filter change, somehow even managed to get the heater to stop spewing out only hot air..... still more to come....

Thanks. Sorry you can't do similar.......

I'm just working on something...seems the Momo boss it I require is the one already on my 964!  Looking for the horn contact pad (via PCM), then I can try the boss for minimal outlay...never know your luck in the big city.  Read RL incorrectly this morning...needs more coffee.

Fat chic ain't singing just yet!

I'm just working on something...seems the Momo boss it I require is the one already on my 964!  Looking for the horn contact pad (via PCM), then I can try the boss for minimal outlay...never know your luck in the big city.  Read RL incorrectly this morning...needs more coffee.

Fat chic ain't singing just yet!

Yeah the Momo 7004 is listed as being for 964 among others things, not the 928 though, mine is 7005. Could well be a "simple" fix....

Just pull the one off your 964 and try it.....