Cars and Coffee - Brisbane May 2018

WOKA

Another great morning - missed the last two months so was good to get along.  Busy as usual, and a great variety of cars - some pics as follows:

avVha9d.jpg

zsCz1FT.jpg

LBNJZQh.jpg

2FQbKyk.jpg

Q842mf4.jpg

DBQmmdZ.jpg

hvHhrej.jpg

mmf5Tuh.jpg

bhNwCeZ.jpg

BB8ddD3.jpg

kcrZshw.jpg

RudMtqYg.jpg

adkcH6F.jpg

yMevNOX.jpg

u91fZg7.jpg

wcYb9a4.jpg

m93Oe4U.jpg

9PcaHhy.jpg

BVUxJuk.jpg

eZemRhB.jpg

nio7fCW.jpg

fjTsMXm.jpg

Shdf0fa.jpg

u091EE6.jpg

kgB4y27.jpg

vElDC68.jpg

r4vXah3.jpg

Wk52U2e.jpg

qWcaf7Q.jpg

Rr5mLUL.jpg

NmX5YQv.jpg

9grz4lb.jpg

onOdUvM.jpg

7YsaKcEg.jpg

w6Qzkq5.jpg

HDLU0XSg.jpg

sIJx49c.jpg

cEXBybx.jpg

KEUohcP.jpg

oXCKYnEg.jpg

bFtfbM5g.jpg

B47wifA.jpg

7rMAe7H.jpg

hLS6ayH.jpg

5TmYbTf.jpg

kfjGyu6.jpg

P3Ad8iX.jpg

HWL1ehg.jpg

roPPTOv.jpg

AND SPECIAL MENTION FOR DICK HEAD OF THE DAY

Getting busted for doing doughnuts (full smoke) at the end of the road..

vvphSNq.jpg

Thanks for putting all those photos up. I got there a bit late around 8 am and most people has left >< I did wonder what that guy was getting written up for though. I’ll definitely make it to the next one on time ^_^ 

Thanks for the shots WOKA. Nice to see a few fresh cars - I've been to a fair few of these but haven't spotted the 996 GT3 RS before. The F40 definately seems to get a lot of love each month...

there has been the replica F40 come quite a few times, i did a double take when it turns out a real one showed up

and the guy in the 512 fezza did a good job of leaving before the police showed up too

Actually @Russ the 'F40' pictured above, and that's been there a couple of times recently is also an F-F40, its based on a 308 - but said he pretty much hand build it himself.  Its pretty amazing regardless..  The other F-F40 actually looks like a fake - not too hard to tell.

I was very deflated when I learnt this last weekend.  A real one recently passed hands into QLD very recently but I don't think its been to C&C yet - after duties I believe old mate said 'close to 3mil'...

On 5/9/2018 at 1:18 PM, Russ said:

did you ask about the turbos and intercoolers - how did he even get that thing registered?

It is still essentially a 308 GTB,just with a body kit-so the rego still reads Ferrari regardless.

There has been a genuine F-40 in Brisbane since new and has never been registered as it is LHD

When it is 30 yrs old no doubt that will change.

• 1 year later...

I'm over in Brisbane in February so will defo be coming along, sadly only in my brothers M2 Convertible. 

What time do I really need to be there ? I'm going to look like everyone else, and promote my detailing supplies business, based in Brisbane - www.raceglaze.com.au if I may post the url ?

In the UK, I'm a senior official of the Ferrari Owners Club and own 2 Porsches (986 Boxster and late 944 Turbo). Over there, I'm a tourist visiting family and trying to grow the business enough to pay for regular airfares ! Here my collection

IMG-7704.JPG

On 31/10/2019 at 23:01, 944Tman said:

I'm over in Brisbane in February so will defo be coming along, sadly only in my brothers M2 Convertible. 

What time do I really need to be there ? I'm going to look like everyone else, and promote my detailing supplies business, based in Brisbane - www.raceglaze.com.au if I may post the url ?

You sent me a message about this and I sent you a reply on FB messenger and never heard from you.