996-7 Turbo Market Watch

Speaking of white ones.......

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/porsche-911-2007/oag-ad-20542684/?utm_campaign=search-alert&utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email&csn_atid=f946df50-8cff-47fe-a388-f9ec74b6b988

Lots of desirable stuff on this!

Some special bits no doubt - but white callipers with steel brakes? Thats just mean!!!

4 hours ago, on_booost said:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/porsche-911-2007/oag-ad-20542684/?utm_campaign=search-alert&utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email&csn_atid=f946df50-8cff-47fe-a388-f9ec74b6b988

Some special bits no doubt - but white callipers with steel brakes? Thats just mean!!!

Very special car that white 997 turbo....beautiful condition too

On 18/02/2022 at 17:58, on_booost said:

Hey, this car is no longer on carsales nor the autohaus Hamilton website.......likely sold ......within one week!

1 hour ago, 911virgin said:

Hey, this car is no longer on carsales nor the autohaus Hamilton website.......likely sold ......within one week!

Yeah - I heard from a mate that there were multiple buyers on it..... Maybe even went above advertised price?

Not that im in the market - but glad he got the $$$$!

12 minutes ago, on_booost said:

Yeah - I heard from a mate that there were multiple buyers on it..... Maybe even went above advertised price?

Not that im in the market - but glad he got the $$$$!

1 hour ago, 911virgin said:

Nah, don't get carried away.

I was very keen, and was offered the car $20k under the asking.  And the price to start with was reaching for the stars. 

I just couldn't get Mrs L. on board with Blue interior. As nice as a spec as that 997TT was, White on Blue is still only suited to certain buyers. 

48 minutes ago, luzzo said:

I was very keen, and was offered the car $20k under the asking.  And the price to start with was reaching for the stars. 

I just couldn't get Mrs L. on board with Blue interior. As nice as a spec as that 997TT was, White on Blue is still only suited to certain buyers. 

So they offered it straight away at $20K under ask? 

Yes - agreed its an acquired taste......

7 minutes ago, 911virgin said:

Autohaus has just listed a 03 996 turbo lapis blue 70000kms $139k

NZ DELiVERED car

Told you that black one bought byPFA  Perth board member was an absolute steal!

It seems what we’re manual pricing has shifted to autos with in the last few months.

Yes it was good buying if it checked out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/02/2022 at 08:36, TwoHeadsTas said:

Nice!!  I like white, and that "wing" looks right, not too overdone.

White rules..  I agree looks tops and great with the wing , some overseas cars had that as a sport pack didnt they and I think OEM? 

On 25/02/2022 at 17:56, luzzo said:

So does anyone know how much it sold for?  I am in the market for a 997 Turbo S (would love a manual but don’t think there were any manuals delivered to Australia)

1 hour ago, Shane911 said:

So does anyone know how much it sold for?  I am in the market for a 997 Turbo S (would love a manual but don’t think there were any manuals delivered to Australia)

Turbo S only came with PDK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche_997#Turbo_S_(2010–2013)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, on_booost said:

Lol @ the overpriced bit...

Todays price is not yesterdays price.....

However, compared to the ask on same spec less than half kilometers and $10K less a la Merv on the for sale section PFA.
Not necessarily after what’s it worth, just if anyone knows the car, cheers

since learnt from dealer that it’s had coolant issues, like gonesky, not good as it’s not air cooled

On 17/03/2022 at 12:41, Essay said:

However, compared to the ask on same spec less than half kilometers and $10K less a la Merv on the for sale section PFA.
Not necessarily after what’s it worth, just if anyone knows the car, cheers

since learnt from dealer that it’s had coolant issues, like gonesky, not good as it’s not air cooled

Obviously you don't consider  Merv's was an outlier.  Me thinks if you snooze you lose and on reflection Merv's will be a case of woulda shoulda coulda.  If Merv's is  your benchmark on the norm, me thinks you'll need some patience.  Just curious, how many have you seriously run the ruler over as my experience is many are far away princesses if your into the detail.  Eg case in point is  your since learnt comment  above.  

2 hours ago, 911virgin said:

A manual 2004 grey cabrio with 36000kms ,two owner ,just listed on CS.

ASKing $175k

Whoa!

I wish them good luck, the last one I’d seen close to that(8 months ago) sold for under $90k . I shoulda bought that too!