What did you do to your Porsche today ???

cyberpunky

thanks to Merv giving me an excellent deal on some wheels, I took off my cookie cutters and did this

526_004.jpg

Russ............................gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did you get that number plate???  The PFA one???

I just photoshopped some text over my plate  :D  A real one would be cool for show display.

Looking at that photo again I now know the next thing that needs my attention, that light strip should be red, not pink <_<

thanks T-Man

looking at my black anodised door handles and everything, wondering if the chrome doesn't go with it and I should get my wheels changed

i'm going to sort the targa roof and the few bits of black that need touching up over the weekend

I think the wheel centres going black would really set things off.

My 2 cents...

Leave the wheels polished. Too much black on a green car can really bring the whole thing down. A bit of bling in the wheels compliments the metallic green.

Photoshop it first and see what you think.

I love the car, I think it's gorgeous Russ and it you ever wanted to sell it I'd want to know! That's how much I love it!

However, I must say I'm not sure about the polished Fuchs. I definitely love the really retro 911 look, pre SC with cookie cutters and decal. No whale tails, narrow body etc I think your car is such an amazing color that having the polished wheels over does it?

Opinions are like.... well you know! I'm sure if I saw her in person I might change my mind. I dunno. Fancy a really long drive? :P

Don't worry Russ, we are all here to help empty your wallet! :P

It looks like you have 15x6's. You could always upgrade your old shiny wheels for a later SC set. The shopped image uses 6x16 & 7x16's which fill out the guards more. The black centres look better with a bit more dish in the wheels.

these are my upgrade wheels!

the only difference in 15s and 16s are the lip around the outside (they're 16s)

eventually I'll do the RSR 'polished metal' look to the spokes, but i'm happy the way they are now

these are my upgrade wheels!

the only difference in 15s and 16s are the lip around the outside (they're 16s)

eventually I'll do the RSR 'polished metal' look to the spokes, but i'm happy the way they are now

We're all just messin' with you Russ. The wheels you've got look just fine. Nice choice.

Just installed my short shift linkage... this thing is amazing 30% reduction means you just flick your wrist to select a gear not your whole arm.

I drove the car on both normal and 30% reduction and its tightened up the gear stick in the cab so much shifting into a gear feel like new.

IMAG0893.jpg

Did forget to put the rubber boot back on but it was all tatty anyway.

IMAG0894.jpg

Old linkage.