Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Just now, Lucky Phil said:

Funny that you posted this @Fraz as I saw a picture with you in it but no picture of car in any previous photos.  I thought that you must have sold it and bought another or just hitched a ride with Symsy.  Long time no see by the way.

Fraz wasn't around much when i was taking photos!

Awesome shots as always @Andy73, thanks mate. 

What a weekend, still on a high. Thanks for the drive of the 993 @KG, what a car. Haven't stopped thinking about it since. 

I didn't take any decent shots unfortunately, here are a few though.

44613719105_373787e44d_b.jpg

31655098908_bd83de4a33_b.jpg

44613723115_88eba70e66_b.jpg

The view from the back seat of my own 964 while @RA987 drove us to the pub. @GUT seems too big to fit in the back seat of an aircooled 911 so I graciously gave up the front passenger. Best Uber ever, 5-star.

45527531161_a7d12b9552_z.jpg

2 hours ago, dan_189 said:

Your videos are always great! 

I'd not driven and shot before. It shows in the footage! ?

3 minutes ago, poli84 said:

Awesome shots as always @Andy73, thanks mate. 

What a weekend, still on a high. Thanks for the drive of the 993 @KG, what a car. Haven't stopped thinking about it since. 

I didn't take any decent shots unfortunately, here are a few though.

44613719105_373787e44d_b.jpg

31655098908_bd83de4a33_b.jpg

44613723115_88eba70e66_b.jpg

The view from the back seat of my own 964 while @RA987 drove us to the pub. @GUT seems too big to fit in the back seat of an aircooled 911 so I graciously gave up the front passenger. Best Uber ever, 5-star.

45527531161_a7d12b9552_z.jpg

Great shots Gerard!

16 hours ago, dan_189 said:

Better late than never...

Cracking shots @dan_189 @Philbee we were definitely a longhood short!

Okay, turns out when you’re busy enjoying the hell out of a drive, shooting comes a distant second. Still, was able to cobble something together with extra footage from @KG, @K911 and @Fraz (thanks guys for the drone work, in car footage and road side grabs). What a cracking couple of days!

4 minutes ago, Andy73 said:

Okay, turns out when you’re busy enjoying the hell out of a drive, shooting comes a distant second. Still, was able to cobble something together with extra footage from @KG, @K911 and @Fraz (thanks guys for the drone work, in car footage and road side grabs). What a cracking couple of days!

LOVE IT!!

Such a awesome video Andy, brilliant work!

35 minutes ago, Andy73 said:

Awesome work Andy, and thanks to the stars of the show :wub:…. and the guys get a mention too ….

3 hours ago, Andy73 said:

WOW! Fantastic video  @Andy73. Ive only watched it around 5 times since I got home! So glad you included some that engine noise. Funny how drivers slightly lean on the loud pedal when theres a cameraman is up ahead. ?

Oh.. and I think my ears are still bleeding from when @GUT passed me along the Tambo river!

51 minutes ago, K911 said:

WOW! Fantastic video  @Andy73. Ive only watched it around 5 times since I got home! So glad you included some that engine noise. Funny how drivers slightly lean on the loud pedal when theres a cameraman is up ahead. ?

Oh.. and I think my ears are still bleeding from when @GUT passed me along the Tambo river!

Haha. “Slightly”... ?

Too good a Melbourne day to stay home, so headed off to Flinders for a little spin in the BBC.

Stopped at the Vietnamese Soup pop up truck at Flinders.   then back via Arthurs seat.

Only disappointing part of the day was coming home via The Esplanade between Safety Beach and Mt Martha.

Yep, same old problem push bikes.   Cars banked up behind them because of the double lines. 20 to 25 k....

Aggro happening from cars behind the cars that were afraid to break the law and cross double lines.

I will never understand why they would choose to take that road for a ride.   Please enlighten me bike riders..... 

The governments have spent millions on bike paths and designated lanes on roads, for them.... but no, why use them, when you can cause chaos on other roads.

There are certain roads that push bikes should not be allowed on...and this is one.    You would have to wonder about the mentality of these people.

Sorry that was a cross between this thread and the Vent thread  

IMG_1959IMG_1961