Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Hey Tazz, is the 356 dark green or black?  It's hard to tell from the pic.  If it's a green one it's probably the one I followed down the highway south of Hobart a few years  ago.  He wasn't holding back. :)

Sort of dark British racing green , don't mention the war.

Ex Melbourne car , here for past 5 years or so. Fruity exhaust.

Up early, beautiful morning so decided to go for a solo drive through Dandenongs, Reefton Spur to Marysville and back through Black Spur.  Crossed paths with a fellow PFA'er on the way (Harvs11).  Roads were clear of snow and tree litter but it was cold (1-3 boost friendly degrees) so took it (relatively) easy in case of ice.  

F1974100-2636-435F-8478-457FB817AF1C_1.j

0BE036A9-8E42-484D-962B-867DE4C6B4A4_1.j

05E32D32-F16F-4668-BDD7-74EF355B7CEF.jpg

Edited by DJM

Like DJM, I took advantage of a perfect morning for some time in the 911. I found DJM by the roadside in Monbulk so stopped to say Hi.  I peeled off at YJ towards Noojee for a long loop past Baw Baw then south to Leongatha for a coffee and cake.  I'm doing this drive again in a few weeks with a group from work so I thought a recce run was in order.  

Great day for a drive, took the missus :wub:for a Mornington Peninsula run this arvo, stopping for a coffee at Flinders.B)  

The place was buzzing with "good" cars and motor bikes.

Went home via Arthurs Seat, but the run down the hill was a let down, with a 4 wheeler with brakes on all the way down

and not going over 30kmph, and mainly sitting on about 20kmph:(

Then of course looking forward to the Safety Beach/Mt Martha twisties, but alas.....same problem different car:(

Anyway.... the positives still outweighed the negatives, and I am really starting to bond with the black crocodile.:wub:

I went up Arthur's seat then boneo rd across to flinders and back yesterday.  Same problem going up, tourists everywhere going 30 and looking at the view not the road.  wait 'til the new gondola gets built....there' be bus loads going up, no more spirited driving.  

PC Plod was at the bottom with radar along the approach road, luckily I was doing about 56 km/h and 2000rpm as I rolled by quietly but he gave me a good glare anyway.  Probably thought I was 1 of the 50 he had to book that day and I didn't indulge him.

Edited by DJM

Today I reversed it out of the driveway and washed it, and drove it around the block to get the water off.

That's because last week I drove through some cowshit where farmers had been moving cattle between fields.

892876D9-2585-4379-8D2E-B41B7A44410F_zps

Hers a photo from the cowshit day with Dusty.  If you're reading dusty you might want to wash it off before it sets any harder.

That's because last week I drove through some cowshit where farmers had been moving cattle between fields.

892876D9-2585-4379-8D2E-B41B7A44410F_zps

Hers a photo from the cowshit day with Dusty.  If you're reading dusty you might want to wash it off before it sets any harder.

that sounds like bullsh$& to me:P

Have the Queensland  brother in law over for the weekend, so took him for a spin Warburton to Marysville Via Reefton Spur this morning, in the croc.

Ended up having a coffee at Marysville at 9.15, and the road had been completely clear of pushies and other cars.

Weather was fantastic.

I think we only had three cars coming the other way, the entire trip.

Having said that the traffic heading to Lake Mountain from Marysville was just about bumper to bumper.   Charging $54.00 per car to go up the hill.

Nice work if you can get it...and they were.

Having said that the traffic heading to Lake Mountain from Marysville was just about bumper to bumper.   Charging $54.00 per car to go up the hill

Having said that the traffic heading to Lake Mountain from Marysville was just about bumper to bumper.   Charging $54.00 per car to go up the hill.

Nice work if you can get it...and they were.

Isn't it nice of all those ski bunnies to fund the maintenance for one of our favorite roads. 

Just spent the last couple of days driving the roads of the mid west. 

Stayed at the Western Plains Zoo in Dubbo. Great spot to visit.

A bit of storm chasing but mostly good weather.

The roads up that way are fantastic. Might need an SMT out there to revisit some of them.

FD876FC6-4015-4645-AB85-4AC88CD7EA9D_zps

Great day for a drive, took the missus :wub:for a Mornington Peninsula run this arvo, stopping for a coffee at Flinders.B)  

The place was buzzing with "good" cars and motor bikes.

Went home via Arthurs Seat, but the run down the hill was a let down, with a 4 wheeler with brakes on all the way down

and not going over 30kmph, and mainly sitting on about 20kmph:(

Then of course looking forward to the Safety Beach/Mt Martha twisties, but alas.....same problem different car:(

Anyway.... the positives still outweighed the negatives, and I am really starting to bond with the black crocodile.:wub:

Don't you just hate that. You can drive for ages on the straights & not see a car then when you get to the twisties.....BAM!! Two cars & a caravan. :angry:

Your right though Niko still pretty good to be out & about driving. :D

Off to watch my son's hockey grand final , played in freezing rain and ground-whitening hail. No place for wimps , and it's even hard for the players too.

Deliberately crap parking,  as I am crap at repairing dents in aluminium.

b0782ca1-ed9c-41ae-9f1f-a45db289757e.jpg

that is a very pretty car. You're like the hot girl with her two monster mates.