Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Red and yellow look spectacular together!

Agree

How does one get involved/informed of such activities?

secret hand shake ?? PM sent

You make enough noise about being up for a drive anytime and eventually someone takes pity on you.

Anytime you feel like a fang, let me know. I'd be up for a drive Sat morning... Has Betty hit her strides yet?

I've seen GUT out on his own and know he likes to #getoutanddrive.  Harvs post pics of his drives but I don't have his number ?

Edited by D-banger

Agree

secret hand shake ?? PM sent

I've seen GUT out on his own and know he likes to #getoutanddrive.  Harvs post pics of his drives but I don't have his number ?

Sunday morning I looked out and saw it was wet so had a lazy breakky.  I should've manned up and just gone out anyway. The weather turned out perfect. Next time make it a threesome, Doug. You've got my number now.

You make enough noise about being up for a drive anytime and eventually someone takes pity on you.

Anytime you feel like a fang, let me know. I'd be up for a drive Sat morning... Has Betty hit her strides yet?

Not yet, but that doesn't stop me working towards it...250k down --> https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0i9buf1mpy2bkn/IMG_0024.JPG?dl=0

I teach kids Saturday morning, so only available Sunday mornings :( 

Took the GT3 up Arthur's Seat and down the ridge to Cape Schank. Spectacular sunset drive. 

3CDDB8EB-F2A3-40FD-B158-56621E7AC16C_zps

And further to this I've done 4 runs of Arthur's Seat today. Spectacular hooning! There is a tight left half way up and if you get on the throttle early enough it lays rubber for ages out of the exit. Smokey rubber smell in the cabin all the way to the top! 

gave her some exercise of the type she was designed for. OMG the 6.2 GT3 delivers a result from the interplay and impact of german physics of the finest kind (without intervention) upon flesh and blood that defies words and only encourages even more participation and exploration of limits , if you want it, it there is available to experience a heap  of sensory overload that only drives the craving for even more. Thank you Mr Mezger and Mr Lai.

A big day of driving today.

Early morning start - headed up over the Reefton Spur. Wet and foggy = completely clear road. Had a good run. Spotted @RA987 as I was coming into Marysville - was tempted to turn around and give chase.

Early start - dark and wet

DSC_0976_zpsjqgkwlns.jpg

Foggy up on the Spur

DSC_1006_zpshjqzqbbt.jpg

Jet stream

DSC_1050_zpshrhnqfds.jpg

By the time I got home the weather had cleared up nicely so I dusted the 930 off and took her for a run down the Bellarine Peninsula.

DSC_1092_zpsu7kkt6l4.jpg

DSC_1107_zpsmvtomfy0.jpg

DSC_1103_zpssugq9rvx.jpg

It was a good day.

Planning on doing a run down the GOR and Otways in a few weeks if anyone's interested.

Spotted @RA987 as I was coming into Marysville - was tempted to turn around and give chase.

Just as well you didn't Luke.......That would be Rocco in the black sister 6 speed Cayman S to my car.    

Being a Cayman S you would never have caught it. :P 

Looks like you had a great drive though mate..   GOR sounds ilike a good plan...

Edited by Niko

Looks like you had a great drive though mate..   GOR sounds ilike a good plan...

Them's fightin' words! Love a challenge.

I might try to formulate a plan for GOR. 

A big day of driving today.

Early morning start - headed up over the Reefton Spur. Wet and foggy = completely clear road. Had a good run. Spotted @RA987 as I was coming into Marysville - was tempted to turn around and give chase.

Early start - dark and wet

Foggy up on the Spur

Jet stream

By the time I got home the weather had cleared up nicely so I dusted the 930 off and took her for a run down the Bellarine Peninsula.

It was a good day.

Planning on doing a run down the GOR and Otways in a few weeks if anyone's interested.

Some great photos there @GUT

I'm usually down the GOR and Otways most Sunday mornings. I'm a good chance to tag along if your run is on in a few weeks time.

Keep us posted.

Just as well you didn't Luke.......That would be Rocco in the black sister 6 speed Cayman S to my car.    

No disrespect meant there @Niko, but have you tried to keep up with @GUT in his hotrod :ph34r:

No disrespect meant there @Niko, but have you tried to keep up with @GUT in his hotrod :ph34r:

Ha ha no mate, I have no doubt he would have the wood well and truly on me, as just about everybody else on the road..

All said tongue in cheek...just a bit of water cooled Vs Air cooled useless banter....

Edited by Niko