Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

My benz didn't make it beyond the bottom of the hill today ; I must finish the twin carb rebuild! Slunk back up in 1st and took the amphibious car , seen here near my mate Craig's "Ron" , relocating with Craig to Qld soon.

Plus coffee as happens once a month.

Plus the twisties home , and a car clearly relying upon aged tyres rather than lack of talent ;)

A1_1.jpg

A2_1.jpg

A3_1.jpg

Edited by tazzieman

Todays more like where will I drive my Porsche today… to the workshop for is little love checkin…. and then the moments of anticipation waiting for that call from them of their list of findings..before you get a quote for the work to be started..  All runs with the territory I guess.. along with the boost check on the way there .. 

Todays more like where will I drive my Porsche today… to the workshop for is little love checkin…. and then the moments of anticipation waiting for that call from them of their list of findings..before you get a quote for the work to be started..  All runs with the territory I guess.. along with the boost check on the way there .. 

oh the trepidation of the first phone call from the workshop after drop off...

oh the trepidation of the first phone call from the workshop after drop off...

Credit card redemption for the flogging of My Pcar Mistress.. its all about love .. nothing a few Mobil 1 beauty treaments wont fix along with I suspect a few other chosen things like brake rotors.. she already had new pilots shoes before I left :)

Not a day to drive a car with the heater stuck on , with A/C issues .. 34.5 + my credit card melted prior to dealer as did I …..

Now off to see Dynamo magician.. hopefully he will top off my car.

Did blow a few WRX's out on the freeway.. love that 3-4 gear .. pull away .. they hate it ;)

Edited by symsy

Quick trip down to Apollo Bay on Saturday morning in the pouring rain. Last chance to take the car out before knee surgery this week. I'm dreading not being able to drive during the recovery period.

Also celebrated a few milestones recently.

10th November - 1 year ownership of my favorite car.

11th November - My birthday

12th November - My favorite car clicked over 100,000 miles. A small cake to mark the occasion!

tivrTlS.jpg1lId59s.jpg

Quick trip down to Apollo Bay on Saturday morning in the pouring rain. Last chance to take the car out before knee surgery this week. I'm dreading not being able to drive during the recovery period.

Also celebrated a few milestones recently.

10th November - 1 year ownership of my favorite car.

11th November - My birthday

12th November - My favorite car clicked over 100,000 miles. A small cake to mark the occasion!

tivrTlS.jpg1lId59s.jpg

Cupcake?  Pffft!   In the time honoured tradition of mileagedays, pour a beer over it. 

Preferably something like a Dinkelacker Pils. 

Ps.  happy 100th.  ?

Cupcake?  Pffft!   In the time honoured tradition of mileagedays, pour a beer over it. 

Preferably something like a Dinkelacker Pils. 

Ps.  happy 100th.  ?

I couldn't find a cupcake @Harvs11,  it's actually a doughnut :-(

And I'm afraid I wasn't aware of the "pouring beer mileage tradition, the mods should make that a sticky in the introduction thread!

I couldn't find a cupcake @Harvs11,  it's actually a doughnut :-(

And I'm afraid I wasn't aware of the "pouring beer mileage tradition, the mods should make that a sticky in the introduction thread!

Let's just call it a sweet pretzel. ;)   The beer shower isn't necessarily a P-car thing, just something I've seen done to high milers. 

Just did my half hour loop to the Post Box and back, well it is not exactly that far away but we must take in the "scenic" route :)

No mail today so I suppose I will have to check again tomorrow.... and I thought having a PO box was going to be a hassle :D