Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Where's my invite? 

We were up that way last weekend with StewF and coupla others. Crafers through to Lobethal via Basket Range, then to Chain of Caravans...err...Ponds

Need to organise a big SMT soon SA people

Where's my invite? 

We were up that way last weekend with StewF and coupla others. Crafers through to Lobethal via Basket Range, then to Chain of Caravans...err...Ponds

Need to organise a big SMT soon SA people

Sorry mate I don't organize this stuff. I just roll up.

I'll keep my eye open on the forum for the next SA SMT. Apples are on me.

2 days in a row I'm in the hills with my mate who bought the Cayman S recently.

Yesterday (Saturday) to Clarendon for a quick Coffee, yet on the way home I had a pretty big 'moment' trying to stay with the Cayman down a hill into a 25kph left corner.  My brake pedal nearly went to the floor as I was heel toeing (or so I thought/felt like it), lost front grip and ended up on the wrong side of the road. Any oncoming traffic, it wouldn't have been very nice. Got home to check the brakes. No real problem with pads or rotors, so I pressure bled them which seemed to work a bit better at the pedal. There was a helluva brake smell after the oops, or I'd soiled meself! 

I was a bit unsure whether to head out today, as I didn't want a repeat of the 'Aaaaah S..T' moment, as it did rattle me a bit, yet in hindsight, I watched the dashcam vision early this morning, and it was plainly obvious I was just in there way too fast, and on the wrong line. Stupid stupid STUPID! Lesson learned...don't try and stay with a Cayman, and don't blame the old car! To drive like that, I need a Cayman S for sure, as watching that from my point of view, the thing is just glued to the road, though I think I'll just slow down a bit more, and not push the little SC too hard in future.

Today was off to Strathalbyn via Clarendon/Meadows/Bull Creek road/Ashbourne road to Strath....a bit slower though! Coffee at Strath, then off to Sterling via Macclesfield, then home via Upper Sturt road/Windy point

A good 2 days, though I'm knackered and need a beer

don't mince ya words, get to the point! What were you expecting Sydney harbour?:rolleyes:

Just the people that hang out there and the atmosphere feels really hostile lol.

What? You didn't like any of it?

Only the part leading up-to the docks. That's about it.

Drove the Croc to Advanced Alloy Wheels in Moorabbin.  

Left it there for three days to get the wheels painted.

I think I'm excited...:huh:

Hey @Niko.... new colour scheme or just a spruce up?

I just drove my car to Wheels Solutions, Richmond for a touch up. When buffing the rims last weekend I noticed some plastic peeling on the edge of the black centre which I had done there a few months back. Its some some sort of clear coat they apply but which didnt seal properly I guess....

F1C8932B-57CB-4143-BBAF-757772E994E1_zps

Hey @Niko.... new colour scheme or just a spruce up?

I just drove my car to Wheels Solutions, Richmond for a touch up. When buffing the rims last weekend I noticed some plastic peeling on the edge of the black centre which I had done there a few months back. Its some some sort of clear coat they apply but which didnt seal properly I guess....

F1C8932B-57CB-4143-BBAF-757772E994E1_zps

Oh that's a bugga, might be worth showing it to Advanced Alloy Wheels, they come highly recommended and are very pro to deal with.

They are just up from DAK DAK.

Im having mine painted Satin-Mat Platinum.    I will let everyone know what I think when I pick the car up, hopefully tomorrow.

Picked the Croc up from the wheel shop, and drove it home......

I am very happy with the result.:wub:   Seems to give it a bit of character and an aggressive look......:ph34r:

Apologise that the photos with the black wheels, the croc, badly in need of a good wash and tyre spruce up.

I think it will look better when I do that..  

Any comments for and against?    Be brutal....I can handle it..    I think...

I asked Mrs Niko what she thought and which colour she preferred....

Her answer was, I dont care as long as they go around.:wacko: 

IMG_1642.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_8263.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_8264.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg

Picked the Croc up from the wheel shop, and drove it home......

I am very happy with the result.:wub:   Seems to give it a bit of character and an aggressive look......:ph34r:

Apologise that the photos with the black wheels, the croc, badly in need of a good wash and tyre spruce up.

I think it will look better when I do that..  

Any comments for and against?    Be brutal....I can handle it..    I think...

I asked Mrs Niko what she thought and which colour she preferred....

Her answer was, I dont care as long as they go around.:wacko: 

IMG_1642.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_8263.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_8264.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg

Quadruple black, very Gangsta.

I think they look great. Much better than I imagined. Nice personal touch yet still looks factory which to me works. Nice job on the centre caps too. Ive seen the same wheel painted gloss black with without the centre cap painted and it looks wrong. This is great.

I have the same wheel, black car. Now I'm really tempted!

Edited by K911