A presidential candidate spending $100 million on tv ads :rolleyes:

Donald Trump, Wanker

Clive Palmer's companies 'donating' $10 million to his party. Wanker

$9 million to renovate Kirribilly house for the comfort of a lying f...w.t

ALL politicians in general. Pathetic wankers that belong in Kindy

Just goes to show what the priority is with regards to politicians. Themselves! This country is going to the dogs

Grrr. Software developers.  Each release of one of my design software packages gets more and more clunky.  The 2015 release had some serious bugs. As soon as you installed it you had to install service pack 1. The 2016, for all it's enhancements,  has an issue where all the model properties are deleted when you save. Put them back in, save. All gone again. Service pack 2 is already out - 1 month into the year. And. It requires hardware and os upgrades to run.  This package has been around since 1995, and they still haven't been able to get it right.

Grrr. Software developers.  Each release of one of my design software packages gets more and more clunky.  The 2015 release had some serious bugs. As soon as you installed it you had to install service pack 1. The 2016, for all it's enhancements,  has an issue where all the model properties are deleted when you save. Put them back in, save. All gone again. Service pack 2 is already out - 1 month into the year. And. It requires hardware and os upgrades to run.  This package has been around since 1995, and they still haven't been able to get it right.

How exactly do you think IT guys afford Porsche's?

B)

How exactly do you think IT guys afford Porsche's?

B)

My brother told me back in DOS days in the 80s..."The hardware men giveth , the software men taketh away"

I'm still running a 2009 laptop on Vista. It does all I need it to do. That's how I afford stuff!

My brother told me back in DOS days in the 80s..."The hardware men giveth , the software men taketh away"

I'm still running a 2009 laptop on Vista. It does all I need it to do. That's how I afford stuff!

Ah, so you're the guy that uses Vista.   I remember the old days of AutoCAD and CADDSMAN on DOS.  Life was simpler back then.  Still, I also remember the days of Mylar film, pencils and drawing machines. Just.

Ah, so you're the guy that uses Vista.   I remember the old days of AutoCAD and CADDSMAN on DOS.  Life was simpler back then.  Still, I also remember the days of Mylar film, pencils and drawing machines. Just.

You might be tempted to call me a Luddite . But I'm not. Just because something is new it is not necessarily better. I understand that people need employment. Inventing useless features feeds many mouths as long as there are unsuspecting customers to lick at the bowl of inventiveness :rolleyes:

I've lost count of how many smartphones I haven't bought. Not so my offspring ; always updating FWIW.

Oh yeah I've still got a great collection of pencils. And a couple of Mylar sails for my old "outdated" windsurfers.

I remember the pre-CAD days of a pair of triangles, a scale rule and a chisel tipped pencil.  

Australia Post Again !!!

Ordered some parts form Pelican with USPS delivery, tracking shows it took 2 days to get from the US to Melbourne. 5 days later and I'm still waiting for it to arrive in Perth !!

It seems paying the Aus Post CEO's exorbitant $4 million salary is more important than attracting customers and/or reliable service! Especially when he donates a sizeable chunk of it to his brothers religious museum!

I'd rather pay extra to a freight company than use them now

And messy Rotring ink pens and smelly ammonia diazo copiers for making blueprints . 

The purple copies you got at school that smelt like metho...still got a couple in my vault

No Lego technik , just this

wood1.jpg

Mozzies are the same. Except now they are Zika brand.

Edited by tazzieman