yeah.. my 997 drinks in the petrol while sitting still at the lights, I can see the Liters per km counter actually count up the liters while I sit at the light.

This is my first large capacity car so it's capacity to drink is astonishing to me

Sitting at the lights revving to 4000 with the launch control on will do that.  :rolleyes:

Why do cars burn so much fuel at idle.

My wife has a new Veloster and the car at idle goes up to 18/20 litres per hundred.

Why have car companies installed this auto start/stop in some brands when you stop at the traffic lights.............

I am getting 12L/100 to 14 just driving to work and back, too much traffic.

Just interested to know if it's "normal"

Ditto - some freeway with heavy traffic combined I'm getting 12-13L/100 driving to work and back in 997S.  Think it's normal.

Back to venting. Damn stupid food or virus that's kept me curled up in the bathroom for the past 20hrs. It's amazing how much stuff can come out of you....

In the bathroom for 20 hours? Seems to me that you were venting, so, good news.  You were right on topic

You want a vent?  Try this.

Early Sunday, I went to our local Woolies.  In my pristine 1929 motor car.  (yes, 1929)

The car park slopes.

When I returned to my car the person (sh1t head?) parked immediately uphill was off loading his full supermarket trolley into his VW station wagon.  He had parked the trolley against my hand formed, perfect aluminium wing.  Stopped it rolling, see.  And he didn't have to hassle to hold it, my car was so convenient.

Early Sunday, I went to our local Woolies.  In my pristine 1929 motor car.  (yes, 1929)

The car park slopes.

When I returned to my car the person (sh1t head?) parked immediately uphill was off loading his full supermarket trolley into his VW station wagon.  He had parked the trolley against my hand formed, perfect aluminium wing.  Stopped it rolling, see.  And he didn't have to hassle to hold it, my car was so convenient.

WARNING - THIS YOUTUBE MOVIE CONTAINS SWEARING AND DRUG USAGE - DO NOT WATCH IF EASILY OFFENDED

Sorry for my all caps disclaimer but really, this is so appropriate right now

The car park slopes.

Is he still breathing ?

The car park slopes.

The hairs are raising on the back of my neck!!!

Seriously can't believe how stupid and disrespectful some people are.

The hairs are raising on the back of my neck!!!

Seriously can't believe how stupid and disrespectful some people are.

And when you call people on their stupid and disrespectful behaviour it usually is deflected back at you - like WE are the ones with the problem!

Many years ago i was driving my Dads Fairlane, fairly rough car.. but still, his car.  This guy pulls up next to me... smashes his door into the car!  I jump out and say hey man you hit the car!  He says no I didnt ... I say yes you did!  He says so whats the problem its a heap of sh!t anyways!  WTF 

If that happened to my boxster you'd be reading about it in the Herald Sun because I'd lose the plot and probably get myself hurt!