I, along with other people was made redundant today. To be honest I'm ok with that as it's onwards and upwards but Geez it would of been better to tell me on Monday so I could of taken the week off!

Bugga.  Sorry to hear.  I assume by your "week off" comment that you have something lined up?

Thanks Gents.

No Brian nothing lined up but now I only have Friday to start looking a full week would of been good.. I've already called about one roll and will sniff two more out tomorrow. I won't hold my breath but it would be good to line up something before Christmas. 

Uncle,maybe launch fulltime into growing a beard and building special Porsches to sell to people with lots if money. You obviously have the skill, we just need to create a good YouTube video like MW

And just think of all the money you would save on shavers ,soap and new clothes

Certain "Merchant Bankers", in their convertibles.........They give us all a bad name....

I:E:    This one in "HOTMXV"  yesterday in peak hour traffic (McLelland Drive and Ballarto Road Skye)

with the phone stuck up to his right ear roof down, green LHT arrow appears....

No movement......to busy on the phone.    

Green arrow goes out.    No one gets to do their LHT... :( 

When we do finally decide to move... phone still in ear....lots of heads shaking in surrounding cars. :angry:

If you are driving with the roof down...... Wake up ...."The Whole World Is Watching"

Certain "Merchant Bankers", in their convertibles.........They give us all a bad name....

I:E:    This one in "HOTMXV"  yesterday in peak hour traffic (McLelland Drive and Ballarto Road Skye)

with the phone stuck up to his right ear roof down, green LHT arrow appears....

No movement......to busy on the phone.    

Green arrow goes out.    No one gets to do their LHT... :(

When we do finally decide to move... phone still in ear....lots of heads shaking in surrounding cars. :angry:

If you are driving with the roof down...... Wake up ...."The Whole World Is Watching"

Where's a cop when you want one? :ph34r:

Should I mention petrol prices going up….just in time for Christmas

Why ?  The Australian dollar is weak……..oh yeah  :huh:

Why did it go up before? Cos the Australian Dollar was strong……huh ?  :o

..…and we will all just sit back and take it.  

yeah.. my 997 drinks in the petrol while sitting still at the lights, I can see the Liters per km counter actually count up the liters while I sit at the light.

This is my first large capacity car so it's capacity to drink is astonishing to me

Really? ^^^ 

I don't find it bad at all, maybe because I've grown up on V8's? :lol:

you know what drives me mad, people on ebay, I sell an item clearly stating in the shipping terms no shipping pick up only and days pass after the auctions end with me getting a message saying they need a shipping quote.. whats even more annoying is it'll end up costing me auctions fees etc due to this clown. 

Its not the $$ its the principle, ignorance is not bliss... these types of people are oxygen thieves.