^^ true dat Tony!

Ok new VENT - moving desks AGAIN at work in just 3 weeks!!!  Ridiculous!  I'll start getting lost every morning trying to find where I sit I suspect.

New VENT part 2.

To the new occupants of the office adjacent to mine.  Nobody cares about the movie you downloaded last night. Shut the F%^& up and get on with your work!!

This Bluebird is in immaculate condition!

Still holds the fastest lap of Bathurst around the old circuit by George Fury, circa 2.13 in 1984.... Is this a nerd alert for motor racing knowledge!!

DSCN5042.jpg

on the parcel shelf is alright though, isn't it?    isn't it?

desismileys_4469-1.gif

Why are people so cruel....

I'm going to rage-quit at the government very soon.  Need to register a new business name. Can't do that until you have an ABN. Can't get an ABN until you have an ACN. Can do everything online except the ACN. They will kindly let you reserve the business name you want, but to be able to do so you need an ABN. To get the ABN you need to fill out the form for an ACN. To fill out the form for the ACN you need to have a business name.  And so on.

Sooooooooooooooooo.... Went back to the doc today about my knee which is still no good. The nurse informed me I should have been resting it all week after the cortisone injection I had and not walking around lugging 3 kilo steel cap boots. MRI Monday booked in to see what is actually torn inside. No running for a while it seems.

Geez Mitch....not good news about the knees!  Hope it works out for you.  Bit of cycling will be much easier on the knees than running.

Speaking of segues.....I spotted a grey 911 with bicycle racks in Brighton-Le-Sands last Sunday whilst I was on a cycling day.  Imagine my amazement when I saw a PFA sticker on the side window!  It was Nath and he didn't wave back!!!

I'm going to rage-quit at the government very soon.  Need to register a new business name. Can't do that until you have an ABN. Can't get an ABN until you have an ACN. Can do everything online except the ACN. They will kindly let you reserve the business name you want, but to be able to do so you need an ABN. To get the ABN you need to fill out the form for an ACN. To fill out the form for the ACN you need to have a business name.  And so on.

Don't get me started on setting up a new entity... :lol: 

Picture this.....Go into East Melbourne, today and park in Albert Street, at 11.50am to go and see my friendly dentist for a midday appointment.  

Put $7.00 in the meter for two hours,....it is $3.20 per hour and it doesn't give change, so I gave it a tip of 60 cents.   As my wife and I are about to cross the road, I quickly punch in the car park number to be sure to be sure...and it shows 1 hour and 59 minutes left.

Finish the dentist at 12.45 or thereabouts...then off for a quick walk to the PETER MAC to grab a bite to eat at the cafeteria.   Then back to the car at 20 past 1.    A time of 1 and a half hours gone, so we have done it easy, should be half an hour on the meter.

NO NO NO....ticket under the windscreen for Expired Meter issued at 12.38pm.   That has been issued about 48 minutes after we paid for two hours.

I checked the meter before getting in the car to go home and sure enough EXPIRED.    Should have still had half an hour on it.

Spewin......Got home rang up, lovely lady tells me it is simple ..... hop on the website, put it in writing and submit it.

Did that, stated the story, pressed submit button... A little meter pops up, "time Expired"    Damn....went back did it all again.    

Same thing again, time expired.

Now really spewin.....  

Put it all in writing on the Mac, printed it off and it's now in the snail mail..    Be interesting to see what happens.   There are apparently sensors where I parked so that should help my case, but I have wasted over an hour of my life over this.

Things are crook when the Dentist has been the best part of the day so far... 

Oh...and forgot to say $72.00 dollars thank you very much.....Umpire if you don't mind.....

Plus my money I put in and the 60 cents tip I gave them...

Yes Harvs I will do that in future or next time pay with the credit card instead of gold dublooms....