Why the heck can people on Pelican be happy to post stuff between NY and CA but as soon as it needs to go further than their border they get all panicky and won't send it overseas.

What the heck is the difference? They will have my money already. Do they have to pay extra postage tax to send it or something?? Why is it harder to go to the post office and say "I'd like to send this box to Arkenfart, Montana, please" than it is to go to the post office and say "I'd like to send this to Newcastle, Australia, please"??

Stream wolf. Honest answer is they can't chase you if you have paid them with a stolen credit card.

If you live in the same country, it is much easier for the police to knock on your door to recover the goods or the money.

If in different country, they need to get that country involved. Usually only required for huge $$$$$ or kiddie pron.

Why the heck can people on Pelican be happy to post stuff between NY and CA but as soon as it needs to go further than their border they get all panicky and won't send it overseas.

What the heck is the difference? They will have my money already. Do they have to pay extra postage tax to send it or something?? Why is it harder to go to the post office and say "I'd like to send this box to Arkenfart, Montana, please" than it is to go to the post office and say "I'd like to send this to Newcastle, Australia, please"??

There's not enough petrol stations between the USA and here for the postman's van to make it.

Great vent Steamwolf!

Agree 100%. I have had the same problem with Rennlist members. All too bloody hard.

"Hey idiot. You are on an international forum. The world does not stop at your border. If you want to sell locally then bloody well say so and I won't waste my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...................enough said.

Porsche Road Rage

SWLTDF was going to work yesterday along Waverly Road in the 944 and had a guy in a Boxster try to crowd her out of her lane 'cause he didn't look ahead to see his lane blocked. She held her ground and he had to lift off and drop in behind her. Then he got all agitated and started waving his arms around and mouthing off. At the next lights he gets out of his car to intimidate her but just stood beside his car going off. She just drove off on the green but he chased her and cut in front and then drove in the middle of the road at slow speed finally darting up a street without indicating causing her to brake hard and swerve to miss him. Black Boxster with Euro plates V __ 987

Get a life turkey.

Porsche Road Rage

SWLTDF was going to work yesterday along Waverly Road in the 944 and had a guy in a Boxster try to crowd her out of her lane 'cause he didn't look ahead to see his lane blocked. She held her ground and he had to lift off and drop in behind her. Then he got all agitated and started waving his arms around and mouthing off. At the next lights he gets out of his car to intimidate her but just stood beside his car going off. She just drove off on the green but he chased her and cut in front and then drove in the middle of the road at slow speed finally darting up a street without indicating causing her to brake hard and swerve to miss him. Black Boxster with Euro plates V __ 987

Get a life turkey.

twenty years ago one would have tracked him down and beat the s**t out of him for doing that. But today anyone that would do that to a woman would probably have their lawyer and the police on speed dial ,along with their hairdresser,stylist and yoga instructor

twenty years ago one would have tracked him down and beat the s**t out of him for doing that. But today anyone that would do that to a woman would probably have their lawyer and the police on speed dial ,along with their hairdresser,stylist and yoga instructor

desismileys_4413.gif

Why are people so cruel?

Porsche Road Rage

Get a life turkey.

Wonder if that was our old friend Nick_987 saying hello?

Wonder if that was our old friend Nick_987 saying hello?

Funny you should mention that Huge, I was having exactly the same thought,    Looking back for some photos to check the plate... I would hope not him....

Funny you should mention that Huge, I was having exactly the same thought,    Looking back for some photos to check the plate... I would hope not him....

I suspect it was not but you never know - it is a small world!