I told her she should have done this or done that but she remained calm and just drove on and smiled at him.

If she had been driving the 996 she could have dragged him off!

U did the best thing by keeping her cool and not engaging this idiot.  Letting the local blue boys know his rego. details at least gets him on record if anything occurs in the future.   Having a uniform knock on his door can be the best way to get some idiots to pull their head in.

Never tried it James ^^ thanks for the heads up, lately it has been so bad I have been taking the decongestant tabs.. which give you a bit of a buzz too (pseudoephedrine) its a bit too full on for days in the office :lol: but its the lack of sleep all week that is killing me! :(

The thing with Beconase is that it's a "maintenance" thing.  It takes a few days to build up in your system and start working.

Usual interweb disclaimers... not a medical professional, please read the PDS, the value investments can go down as well as up, adult supervision may be required, bloating nausea and partial pregnancy may result from inappropriate use not on a controlled race track.

Well I am off to the quack today about my hay fever ^^ I have never ever had it this bad, it has been a week of no sleep! I felt like diggin a hole last night... 

To add to my vent, all my parts showed up this morning to put my cup shifter and cables in.... then I realised I forgot all but one part, called up... its ex Germany of course! 

I should have stayed in bed today? :lol: 

So I walk into a department meeting this morning for one of the 3 hats I have at work feeling a little upbeat from the win I had last night and today is the start of a new company year. The first thing I'm told is we need to help cut 10mil from a 62mil budget that's already skin and bones. It's like telling someone to subtract zero from zero.

I need another place of work.

Walks into a well known exotic car dealer in Victoria with my two boys (1 & 4yo). The older salesman just stands in the back corner of the showroom watching my every move. He sends the younger one out to see what I want. 'just browsing.... Love the GT2. Is it for sale? How much?'.

Younger salesman responded 'not for sale, one of the directors owns it and it is worth $750,000'

And he walked off and sat back at his desk, not another word or glance or smile or have a good day.

Still, older dude still stood staring.... Probably waiting for my boys to pee on the door handle or something.

So I guess I can't afford their cars if I have two young kids and happen to wear jeans?

Walks into a well known exotic car dealer in Victoria with my two boys (1 & 4yo). The older salesman just stands in the back corner of the showroom watching my every move. He sends the younger one out to see what I want. 'just browsing.... Love the GT2. Is it for sale? How much?'.

Younger salesman responded 'not for sale, one of the directors owns it and it is worth $750,000'

And he walked off and sat back at his desk, not another word or glance or smile or have a good day.

Still, older dude still stood staring.... Probably waiting for my boys to pee on the door handle or something.

So I guess I can't afford their cars if I have two young kids and happen to wear jeans?

Always been well treated at P dealers (no matter how deliberately badly dressed I've been), can't say the same for Mercedes dealers though. It gave me great pleasure going back to the rude MB dealer in my new Merc & telling him I was looking for another one for SWMBO but he wouldn't be getting my business. Never judge a book by its cover, very very bad mistake, I'm sure you will never forget your rude experience Chris like most consumers.