just had the bad shonky dealer experience... After ages of looking over the car and not really liking the condition I ask for a test drive.... No you have to buy the car first.... A real GET F%%K and walk away moment.

Obviously nothing to hide there!

What really gets me annoyed & sure I'm not alone here, when...

Your driving down a side or narrow street, there's a parked car coming up in front & another car approaching, you slow right down so they can pass.

Then, they drive straight past with NO thanks NO acknowledgement.

Now, I'm not asking for much, a wave, nod of the head or even a couple of fingers raised off the steering wheel to say thank you! Not a hard thing to do... is it??

That P!!$$3s me off!!!

Vent over!

Your driving down a side or narrow street, there's a parked car coming up in front & another car approaching, you slow right down so they can pass.

Now, I'm not asking for much, a wave, nod of the head or even a couple of fingers raised off the steering wheel to say thank you! Not a hard thing to do... is it??

That P!!$$3s me off!!!

Vent over!

A couple of fingers off the steering wheel is the minimum. Very rude not to!

That P!!$$3s me off!!!

Vent over!

Same deal when letting people into traffic from a side street/parking space/changing lanes etc.  A little wave to acknowledge the gesture isn't too hard!

Gross generalisation alert!   Middle aged women with big sunglasses in late model SUV's seem to be the most common offenders.

Same deal when letting people into traffic from a side street/parking space/changing lanes etc.  A little wave to acknowledge the gesture isn't too hard!

Gross generalisation alert!   Middle aged women with big sunglasses in late model SUV's seem to be the most common offenders.

Anybody wearing a hat.

Baseball style caps are a possible warning sign. (Special pleading because I have been known to wear a baseball style cap.) But any kind of brimmed hat is a surer indicator of driving related numptiness than any social or demographic clue.

When I rode a motorbike every day one of the key indicators was the White Card of Death which sits on the bottom left of the windscreen, denoting there was a fair chance the car was being operated by an oblivious pensioner.

desismileys_4470.gif

People making generalisations based on people wearing hats!

I wear a straw fedora in my Porsche to keep the sun off my head/neck/ears  and I'm not a numpty... sheeeesh some people!

:P   :P

You are, of course, quite right, Amanda.

What I really meant was hats worn inside cars with a roof (or a roof up).

years ago, I test drove many an Elise, had a good time etc, but it wasn't until I bought one, and was driving down the road, sun got in my eyes... I reached for the sun visors.... reach... grope..... oh

No sun visors ?

yeah need hat to keep sun off.

Anybody wearing a hat.

Baseball style caps are a possible warning sign. (Special pleading because I have been known to wear a baseball style cap.) But any kind of brimmed hat is a surer indicator of driving related numptiness than any social or demographic clue. 

Just don't wear your Baseball cap - Backwards,     James.