Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I must admit I wouldn't list a car for sale until I cleaned it to showroom looking condition. Photos of an unkempt car says to me the car is neglected, and makes me wonder what else has been overlooked. If he was too busy with something else, he's too busy to sell the car so should wait until he has the time. 

(my 2c)

You are so right, I would much rather buy a car from someone handy with a vac and dish cloth, than someone capable of servicing  said car, or infact building a car from the ground up.

As soon as I see this I hit the [X] on my screen. Seriously how hard is it to operate a vacuum for some people.

pqpLR79.jpg

Turns out, that it is discolouration of 27 year old carpet, and that it has in fact been cleaned

You are so right, I would much rather buy a car from someone handy with a vac and dish cloth, than someone capable of servicing  said car, or infact building a car from the ground up.

Turns out, that it is discolouration of 27 year old carpet, and that it has in fact been cleaned

Without wanting  to enter the "clean debate" I think the others are talking about the crumbs / dirt that is scattered around the boot area ....

On the fade note .... it's scary to see the damage our sun does to fabrics .... :unsure:

sarcasm aside, you're more likely to get a better result and more interested parties with a bit of effort. The guy selling the S2 in Sydney is struggling to sell his because the car looks crap in the photos. He's a Porsche mechanic, so surely that's the one to buy!?!

sarcasm aside, you're more likely to get a better result and more interested parties with a bit of effort. The guy selling the S2 in Sydney is struggling to sell his because the car looks crap in the photos. He's a Porsche mechanic, so surely that's the one to buy!?!

I personally don't give a shit if the car sells, I was just letting anybody who may want one know that it was a good car and available. BYO vac.

Edited by StevepGT3

I personally don't give a shit if the car sells, I was just letting anybody who may want one know that it was a good car and available. BYO vac.

maybe your mate does though! You're not giving it a very good sales pitch :lol:

Lets hope Friday brings some change .. the first weekend of the new financial year..  start your car sales statistics building gang ……. I just have a fresh pile of beer matts for my analysis

Im hoping for a deluge of filthy interiored,  poorly copy written bargains of the most prized  cars.. hopefully not found in a barn.

Just a garage full of dusty drug barons cars , who has now been busted and the assests are available at the police auction half price!!

I know, I know probably Im dreaming again .. just would be nice to see some market momentum.. 

I'm not a mechanic.........my carpet is clean :Chuckle2:.............and I also have an S2 for sale :rolleyes:.  Surely that's the one to buy:lol::lol::lol:

[URL=http://s1165.photobucket.com/user/1stepo69/media/IMG_4_zpskhbntuat.jpg.html]IMG_4_zpskhbntuat.jpg

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-944-1990/SSE-AD-4691916?_ga=2.253874880.939455802.1499137436-227913833.1493276221

I'm not a mechanic.........my carpet is clean :Chuckle2:.............and I also have an S2 for sale :rolleyes:.  Surely that's the one to buy:lol::lol::lol:

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-944-1990/SSE-AD-4691916?_ga=2.253874880.939455802.1499137436-227913833.1493276221

But man oh man do you have a thing to learn, you parked wrong and you parked outside the lines, thats like colouring outside the lines… didnt you learn anything at kindergarten!!  

But man oh man do you have a thing to learn, you parked wrong and you parked outside the lines, thats like colouring outside the lines… didnt you learn anything at kindergarten!!  

And left burnout marks everywhere.....

Peter said he did 1;31 around PI in it. fast car

really?  Holy shit that is very very fast.  Peter can obviously drive so add a few seconds for the rest of us but even still anything under 1:40 is very quick.

any idea of Sandown times?  Must be under 1:15?

Edited by DJM