Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

does anyone remember a white '74 carrera' alleged to have been an italian import??? approx 60k that was floating round Victoria - was advertised in Unique cars mag for aobut a year or so - not seen for awhile.

No - but if the opening sentence is true,  it has the makings of a ripping yarn!

does anyone remember a white '74 carrera' alleged to have been an italian import??? approx 60k that was floating round Victoria - was advertised in Unique cars mag for aobut a year or so - not seen for awhile.

Did it have red carrera script and wheels? If its the same car I believe the seller had some sort of Ruf 911 for sale also. No idea where they are now, would have to dig through some past unique cars and find the details. 

Coming off that, why hasn't this sold yet? It seems to be the only thing left of the post impact bumper (air-cooled manual) coupes that's reasonably priced...

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1995/SSE-AD-2921369/?Cr=15&sdmvc=1

It is suffering from a common condition known as "Cefouritis".

Bastard child that nobody seems to be really care about!!!

Either that or it's the non-original radio that is letting it down.

$_20.JPG

Ok, it can lose the white lettering on the tyres, but for some strange reason I like the look of this car.  I think its the big wheels and wide body.  Says it has $50k spent on rebuild.

$39k http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/broadbeach-waters/cars-vans-utes/1975-porsche-911-targa/1055655376

It wasn't there yesterday .....

Looks like another "miracle" sale by Hamiltons having been sold 2.5 minutes after it was advertised for sale .....

+1

The lack of supply of cars does not give us as much to discuss on this thread as in the good ol' days.

Hey D-banger .....

I was actually being a little sarcastic in my comment .....

I believe the units being sold by Hamiltons are being negotiated and sold prior to them being listed ..... then advertised on the net so that tragics like us talk about them and dream about our cars doing the same ..... also props the market up .....

"did you see what the last one on the net sold for?" ............. says the seller ......

Did it sell for $100k ?? ........ who knows ......

Think the whole Porsche market is over done at the moment .....

like prices on the early  1971 ,  911 S and E  are at world record prices , lot of collectors are now 

starting to sell , hence the good cars are coming out from under  the covers , 

will wait and see  ...