Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

That 997 is nice

Home soon to the bay .. see you cars and coffee this weekend.. you can rape my 993TT for a trial parts if no luck with 993 with your probs..  Cheers ..  a bit of locals and PFA spirit for ya 

Home soon to the bay .. see you cars and coffee this weekend.. you can rape my 993TT for a trial parts if no luck with 993 with your probs..  Cheers ..  a bit of locals and PFA spirit for ya 

my 993 is all fixed. Dodgy melted wire from the alarm. Three hours and back on the road.

Still will take you up on your offer of "having my way with your turbo"

The Bay has missed you. So has PM

I've decided, I want a 993 Turbo S, who has one for sale?!

last one sold for $550,000 earlier this year. We need a special PFA PLATINUM for you mate!

I thought it was more than that. Dutton's had one asking $800k I believe early in the year and I understand it sold for close to that.

Anyone got any more info or pictures on this 911 E

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1970/SSE-AD-3517235/?Cr=24

I cant raise the guy by phone just rings out and emailed even though he said he dont read it much ..

not even sure what it is or what its worth with so little info..

Maybe these car opportunities have been put your money in the jar and place your hand in the lucky dip jar to see what you get ;)

It had one picture up for a while. It's red and has 'interesting' looking rear flares. There may be a reason why the first to see didn't buy.

I've decided, I want a 993 Turbo S, who has one for sale?!

I don't know any for sale, but I know someone who owns one.... and a 997 GT2, 991 GT3, oh and a few others including a 3.2, oh and a white Testarossa (Miama Vice style) plus other things I have forgotten...sorry that is no help but I drool every time I think about his garage!

I don't know any for sale, but I know someone who owns one.... and a 997 GT2, 991 GT3, oh and a few others including a 3.2, oh and a white Testarossa (Miama Vice style) plus other things I have forgotten...sorry that is no help but I drool every time I think about his garage!

he has a good taste... Or shall I say, an extraordinary one.

Not selling out to the completely to the darkside but this has to be good buying , whats your views …even with tip..

2008 Porsche 911 Turbo AWD 997 Auto AWD MY09  139k.. I wonder what it will sell for .. 130k . lot of car for that 

Yep you guessed it im sitting on the beach with my laptop …;) Contemplating

forget TIP - get PDK. highish kms but bargin price - UK car

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=SSE-AD-3595780&Cr=2

Edited by turboT

now that just looks like a scam to me....

or an old add used by some moron scammer   read into that what you like

I'll read into it that it's not directed at me but your right about the ad being old. 

The rego expired in 2013. Might need to read the whole ad next time. 

This 996 GT3 sold a few weeks back in WA i spotted it at Ceva transport depo in Melbourne today as i was picking up my SC Targa from Darwin (See separate thread about my Targa)

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-3551840?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA&sdmvc=1&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert&WT.seg_4=SearchAlert;PCAA

Crappy photo but its the same car

IMG_5037.JPG

I look at this thread and always think "Must trade in my water cooled and get an air cooled".

A mate came down at the weekend and bought his 964RS which he left the keys lying around{I used it}.

I do love an air cooled{but other things are taking up the funds!!}

I jumped into my 996 gen2 with GT3 suspension after not driving it for 3 weeks.

I would love an air cooled but I am VERY happy to have my entry level

Porsche, I still smile every time I jump into it.

Please keep posting what is for sale, I will keep dreaming!!

I look at this thread and always think "Must trade in my water cooled and get an air cooled".

A mate came down at the weekend and bought his 964RS which he left the keys lying around{I used it}.

I think we all want your mates 964RS 

Btw all Porsche's are beautiful cars to own, drive and look at.

Every car is special in their own way! :D