Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Can anyone confirm if there were any 1977 model 'martini' 930's delivered here? I've been told 3, but I haven't had this confirmed yet. I know of a 3.0 1977 930 for private sale. Apparently it's a martini edition, but I haven't had this confirmed. Could be a very interesting find.

Can anyone confirm if there were any 1977 model 'martini' 930's delivered here? I've been told 3, but I haven't had this confirmed yet. I know of a 3.0 1977 930 for private sale. Apparently it's a martini edition, but I haven't had this confirmed. Could be a very interesting find.

Feed us all some more info please

Another UK 930 at CTS. I think it's been there for a while but just pooped up on carsales.

Low k's (36k), high price ($180k).

Looks nice.

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-1986/OAG-AD-10490056/?Cr=42

Well I think its interesting CTS stooping to carsales the bubble may have reached its bursting point !

Great car that red 930. Wouldn't take much to soften the look. Presumably had lotsa money spent in all the right places (as well as all the wrong ones!)

call me crazy but that's what I thought too. I love the red.  Rid it of the 'improvements' and you have a RHD example of classic 80's excess.

Is the car you're talking about silver, If so I was talking to the previous owner before he sold it to Duttons... PM me..

I called but went to message bank... he is a Mercedes dealer maybe his own car or handling the sale?

Marked as deposit taken a little after ad went up 

Yeah, it went within about half an hour. 

Edited by GUT

I called but went to message bank... he is a Mercedes dealer maybe his own car or handling the sale?

Marked as deposit taken a little after ad went up 

Well the photos are on the driveway of the house 2 doors up from our old gaff, I used to see that car turn up there occasionally so I expect it's being sold on behalf of the owner. That house has a massive garage at the back, usually with his mates Nissan Skylines in it being tuned up.