Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

There are a lot of time wasters out there ...

Yea I'm finding a lot of time wasters as well & low ballers with the excuses like its going to cost me so much to build the project car i want so all i can offer you is...? My car is original & pretty damn good as it is... anyway each to their own 

Yea I'm finding a lot of time wasters as well & low ballers with the excuses like its going to cost me so much to build the project car i want so all i can offer you is...? My car is original & pretty damn good as it is... anyway each to their own 

found exactly the same thing when selling last couple of cars. Particularly when selling last 911! Even when I said price is firm. Anyway like you say everyone has their own style of negotiation, even those that obviously cant read a carsales ad. Tiresome.

that's the second time you've mentioned 2016 being the year of the cab...i'm beginning to think you've been buying up all those cab's and are now trying to ramp the price up on cab's so you can cash in

Well I guess all the targas are gone............have Singer done a cab version that I'm not aware of? :D

Yeah saw that. I'm probably wrong, yet I think the seller has a few for sale in various states of disrepair, and has been mentioned elsewhere on this thread. 

A mate rang him, and he was very elusive with condition, prices etc

This one shouldnt last long if its structurally ok

There is one less p car for sale in Australia!! Finally pulled the trigger. Bought a 2002 996.2 manual Targa with just 37k km on the clock and in stunning condition. Thanks for the advice. cant stop smiling!

Congrats on the 996 Targa...haven't seen many of those around. Any idea how many made it to Oz?

you know i was just looking at that car last night and thought it cant be a bad thing....its a great colour , manual and obviously well loved

i guess the targa conspiracy was holding it back, but i seriously considered it as a daily ride

congrats and well bought   

hughesy

im always looking blue. i had a long discussion with tazzie earlier this year and have been watching closely...im kinda fussy though and its gotta have good bones to get me excited.... driven a few 4Ss and am quite taken with then but im holding out for a 4.5 

Now someone buy that 944T for $49k so we can drive up front engine prices...:blink:

Yeah what's the story with that car? It does look like it's in great condition (although photos can lie!) but I would have thought it would need to have super low km to get that price?

Edit: Sorry, for those who don't spend half their life on Carsales like me, we're talking about http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/_/OAG-AD-5460243

Edited by JWM
Added link