Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Look what just sold at Pickles in Sydney 

Damaged 996.1 GT3 CS about $76k including all fees... it needs about $30k to $40k to fix it

Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 1.06.33 pm 1.png

I believe that was the customer of Autohaus Hamiltons Hunter Valley drive day...excursion through award winning 80 year old vines car.......Floorpan buckled, front tub shifted, rear cradle shifted, control arms snapped....$30-$40K is conservative....if it's repaired the right way.......but I'm sure it will pop up somewhere as a "only driven on Sundays by a lovely old gentleman" bargain in the near future.....VIN is WPOZZZ99ZYS691266

Shows the GT3 market is still red hot

I believe that was the customer of Autohaus Hamiltons Hunter Valley drive day...excursion through award winning 80 year old vines car.......Floorpan buckled, front tub shifted, rear cradle shifted, control arms snapped....$30-$40K is conservative....if it's repaired the right way.......but I'm sure it will pop up somewhere as a "only driven on Sundays by a lovely old gentleman" bargain in the near future.....VIN is WPOZZZ99ZYS691266

was wondering how you achieved that kind of crumpling to the body work. Vineyards makes sence

Amazing, the new owner could potentially have 130K in that car all said and done but they obviously see it worth their while. Most likely purchased by a crash repairer?

Edited by spiller

Look what just sold at Pickles in Sydney 

Damaged 996.1 GT3 CS about $76k including all fees... it needs about $30k to $40k to fix it

Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 1.06.33 pm 1.png

To quote a user on another forum

In due course it will sell for far more than it is worth to some twit who owns a panel shop in the western suburbs who has dreams of fixing it for $500 with fake bits he bought on ebay. In 2 years time he will be way under water and will sell it for 25% of what he has in it to another dreamer. Process will then be repeated.......

Yea that will cost way way more than $40K with that damage described...

cd4824331819688294518.jpg?height=700&asp

cd5608705629868693976.jpg?height=700&asp

And while you're interested in red 944s, here's a 952 setting the price pace...

Looks like a gorgeous example, has all the desirables including M030, LSD, would love to see them get the price...

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/_/OAG-AD-5460243?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA&sdmvc=1&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert&WT.seg_4=SearchAlert;PCAA

I was watching this and didn't get the notification email as far as I recall, but looks like it sold just recently... I wonder how close they got to the $49k asking price...

I was watching this and didn't get the notification email as far as I recall, but looks like it sold just recently... I wonder how close they got to the $49k asking price...

Me too, and didn't get any notification - but Carsales says "sold".

And here's a very nice RS4 to take your puppies to obedience training in...  I'd really like this one, but treasurer says "what do you want to sell before you get this one..."

cp4921146830459691636.jpg?aspect=centere

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-3623627

Me too, and didn't get any notification - but Carsales says "sold".

And here's a very nice RS4 to take your puppies to obedience training in...  I'd really like this one, but treasurer says "what do you want to sell before you get this one..."

cp4921146830459691636.jpg?aspect=centere

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-3623627

love those early RS4's. Twin turbo v6 was a monster  wagon. Would happily have the b7 v8 I used to own back in the garage - a proper v8 for the thinking man and bank robber ;) 

Back again

http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/1973-Porsche-914-No-Badge-No-Series/SSE-AD-2844792

offers excepted, wonder if there's a catch? Looks like it could be good value for someone. 

That massive porsche badge must be worth something on the rear spoiler alone..on that 3.2

As for RS4 Audi , all I can say is , te your dogs down and get insurance for a back window as I have seen a buddy plant one of those with his rotweiller in the boot and the dog was left at the lights along with the back window.. wasnt quite ready for the take off ;)

Fraz might know the 3.2 owner as there is other Aus metal in the garage , not disimilar to his other beast

That massive porsche badge must be worth something on the rear spoiler alone..on that 3.2

As for RS4 Audi , all I can say is , te your dogs down and get insurance for a back window as I have seen a buddy plant one of those with his rotweiller in the boot and the dog was left at the lights along with the back window.. wasnt quite ready for the take off ;)

Fraz might know the 3.2 owner as there is other Aus metal in the garage , not disimilar to his other beast

Mate your a mind reader, was just thinking the same thing, do I know that HQ.

Off topic the other beast is sold, drove it rarely and when I did it was like "yeah boooring" drive the 964 massive grin by the end of my street, so it was a easy decision really. Put what I thought was a crazy number on it, sold in three hours, good car right buyer I guess.  

now says Price NOT NEGOTIABLE

Mate your a mind reader, was just thinking the same thing, do I know that HQ.

Off topic the other beast is sold, drove it rarely and when I did it was like "yeah boooring" drive the 964 massive grin by the end of my street, so it was a easy decision really. Put what I thought was a crazy number on it, sold in three hours, good car right buyer I guess.  

Fraz

You have truely crossed over to the darkside now my son .. Ze powerers of german engineering are too strong for your mind to wander elsewhere .. Porsche purity is your path..

I m still learning , the ze germans and ze english have a a bit of a thing you know over the years and Im still torn 

Chris

Theres no such thing as not negotiable.. with a big wod of cash .. in ya mit , im sure he aint watching anyone walk.. Retail is against my religion ;)