Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Lorbek certainly had a large display of Porkers on display at MotorClassica yesterday, complete with the pre requisite number of sales drones / security guards. Of course when I said to one I wasn't interested in buying because I already had a Targa, he asked if I wanted to sell :lol: 

whats the consensus on the most desirable year/s for a 930

75 for rarity (but i'd be happy with a 76/77)

84/85 - last australian delivered

Autohaus car. If it is the same one I saw a few months back it is one of 4 (I think) that the owner bought for each of his sons. Lucky boys

2015 918 spyder

2009 gt2

2004 gt

1996 rs

1992 rs

1988 959

1973 rs

all at one shop and they can't seem to sell anything?

Edited by turboT

75 for rarity (but i'd be happy with a 76/77)

84/85 - last australian delivered

Autohaus car. If it is the same one I saw a few months back it is one of 4 (I think) that the owner bought for each of his sons. Lucky boy

Don't know if it has been sold through Autohaus before, but seems to be a private sale now ....

About the world gone mad. The black car that lasted for 5 hours before selling for $55k on the weekend, the owner was happy to let it go at $45k. Apparently Daniel Recardo's dad called him and bought it over the phone for $55k and then added another $3k on top (which the owner didn't ask for) for holding it for him!!! Apparently planning to spend another $100k to turn it into a Singer. So this will be nearly a $200k SC

About the world gone mad. The black car that lasted for 5 hours before selling for $55k on the weekend, the owner was happy to let it go at $45k. Apparently Daniel Recardo's dad called him and bought it over the phone for $55k and then added another $3k on top (which the owner didn't ask for) for holding it for him!!! Apparently planning to spend another $100k to turn it into a Singer. So this will be nearly a $200k SC

Like this one he had built? 

12039478_976163685790324_757211635222725

Black backdate C3 was withdrawn from sale . I,m the fool that in a rash moment put it up for sale . My wife hit the roof, her brothers out from Germany at christmas so she wants to hold on to it until after that. Seriously pissed off the buyer but will give him the  thumbs up first in the new year If he will take my call. Car actually lasted about an 1hour.The phone went ballistic didn't know weather I was coming or going.

Yes a few month ago I would have sold it for 45k but luck for me the guy didn't take it. I thought that the backdate had devalved it but seems not.  Had not realise how much these cars are apreciating even in modified form. C3's while rare have not as far as I can tell quite reached "Collectors Status"  but maybe in a few years  it will be worth restoring to original. That or down the R Gruppe  or Singer hot rod path.

2 owner car, I have the original bill of sale, tools,books and most if not all of the original C3 part . As the car was left to right conversion [not original] I figured I would  get the back date done. It all metal with a set of steel Carrera RS touring back bumper sourced in Florida. Was black when i got it not the original metallic viper green, perhaps I should have have re done it green.  Engine brakes fuel system etc were all done by Don in 2009 when he was at T&D.

Greg

Black backdate C3 was withdrawn from sale . I,m the fool that in a rash moment put it up for sale . My wife hit the roof, her brothers out from Germany at christmas so she wants to hold on to it until after that. Seriously pissed off the buyer but will give him the  thumbs up first in the new year If he will take my call. Car actually lasted about an 1hour.The phone went ballistic didn't know weather I was coming or going.

Yes a few month ago I would have sold it for 45k but luck for me the guy didn't take it. I thought that the backdate had devalved it but seems not.  Had not realise how much these cars are apreciating even in modified form. C3's while rare have not as far as I can tell quite reached "Collectors Status"  but maybe in a few years  it will be worth restoring to original. That or down the R Gruppe  or Singer hot rod path.

2 owner car, I have the original bill of sale, tools,books and most if not all of the original C3 part . As the car was left to right conversion [not original] I figured I would  get the back date done. It all metal with a set of steel Carrera RS touring back bumper sourced in Florida. Was black when i got it not the original metallic viper green, perhaps I should have have re done it green.  Engine brakes fuel system etc were all done by Don in 2009 when he was at T&D.

Greg

sorry - did you just say your wife begged you to keep the car? Can't even get mine to have a drive...