Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

modified and converted cars don't seem to sell. These have definately been modified, but with prices as they are you would have thought they would be worth returning to stock. Maybe they have been converted? Distinct lack of info on heritage in the ads

Going by the 2 sub $60k converted and modified 911's that sold within hours this week, I'd say its the prices that are scaring people off.

The two coupe 930s are heavily modified, especially the 1988' one is highly - fibreglass bumpers, race ready, engine, etc etc.

The cab 930 is a non matching numbers and import.

There are certain modifications that are definitely deemed "acceptable" - these include exhaust, headers, steering wheels, etc. Anything that can be reversed easily.

However, it is worth noting that some examples of imports can demand very good money if done "right" and restored to a T! :D

Look at the sale this weekend of the 911T for $180k at Autoclassica. I know that one was an earlier model, yet owners of later cars are probably thinking theirs is a bargain. 

$202k according to the piece of paper on the windscreen today, I guess that's with fees etc.

Looks like the one that previously had blue Carrera script listed about 12 months ago? 

Apparently only 1 964 came into the country sporting that color thru PCA.  And last I saw it the roof needed paint due to some ugly chunks missing.

says 'coming soon' 

last price they indicated to me for a good 964 c4 - $90k. This is probably something they can achieve, but looking at the rescent stalling of 964 sales (especially red ones) this might be a bit high

C'mon now Turbo ....

Havent you learnt anything from all of the recent stupid sales? It's never too high .... (especially from these dealers) ...