Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Well I think you should call ME first if and when you want to sell it Greg! I REALLY liked that car, and would've sold my 912 quickly to buy it, as I don't care whether its been converted

As for Ricciardos green 911. I reckon the rear guards could've been done better for that ST look. No doubt a nice car though

Well I think you should call ME first if and when you want to sell it Greg! I REALLY liked that car, and would've sold my 912 quickly to buy it, as I don't care whether its been converted

As for Ricciardos green 911. I reckon the rear guards could've been done better for that ST look. No doubt a nice car though

How much does a 912 go for?

How much does a 912 go for?

It depends who you ask, who wants one and how much cash they have to throw around.

I've had an offer 3 days ago of $60k with an engine that needs rebuilding, and if I have it rebuilt and get running nicely, $75k. My LHD 66 has had a bare metal paint job, floor pans replaced and any rust removed. Still has the original interior except for the door trims.

UK prices for 912's are astronomical (well over $100k sometimes. One recently sold for £70k and theres one for £89k=$190k AUS) USA not so much,. In AUS, name ya price and see how ya go.

Some people 'in the know' believe theyll hit $100k here, and going by the prices of earlier 911's (Motorclassica one sold for $184k) they might be right. In a nutshell, and being as there was only 20 or so Aus delivered and maybe that again as personal imports, who knows?  

Yeah 3.4 with 'fuel enhancements' - EFI? I like it.

I'm heading over west on Friday. Last time I accidentally bought my 3.2. Due for another?

I don't need the temptation!

I know the car. Lucky if its still for sale at that price............I'd buy that car in a heartbeat. 

The owner is very unwilling to entertain interstate buyers even asked "What do you know about a 930 turbo...", - Won't take a deposit over the phone. Hung up on us too when trying to reason with him...

The owner is very unwilling to entertain interstate buyers even asked "What do you know about a 930 turbo...", - Won't take a deposit over the phone. Hung up on us too when trying to reason with him...

Now I know you don't need another one Clay!

I'm resisting calling. Good car eh?

Someone stop me!

I'd say it's probably one of the most well sorted 930's around. I'd buy it if I had the balls to drive it to its potential, very surprised to see it on the market to be honest - if your keen I'd be quick. 

I'd say it's probably one of the most well sorted 930's around. I'd buy it if I had the balls to drive it to its potential, very surprised to see it on the market to be honest - if your keen I'd be quick. 

Not sure if we spoke to the same owner Hugh, but best of luck to whomever getting it from the current owner... 

Edited by Claywong

How did you respond to his question? I'm guessing you didn't answer correctly................? 

How did you respond to his question? I'm guessing you didn't answer correctly................? 

"We have one" and gone on to explain about our car.

Not sure if that is a requirement into 930(s) ownership or just a sly remark at our eagerness to buy.