Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

That is hilarious. You could possibly sell, a perfect, original, matching numbers car for $200k, but that will never be that, and buying all of the parts for that separately would cost far more.... but in this market, maybe I am the short sighted idiot?

with all the talk of GT cars, back dates and the rising (stabilizing?) prices of aircooled cars, the 997 TT is becoming a very well priced option. Will  probably be putting mine up for sale early next year - 2010 Gen 2, black on black, with less than 30,000kms. PM me if you are interested

EDF24B2C-C481-46AE-B7D8-3FCD1756C13B_zps

Edited by turboT

with all the talk of GT cars, back dates and the rising (stabilizing?) prices of aircooled cars, the 997 TT is becoming a very well priced option. Will be probably be putting mine up for sale early next year - 2010 Gen 2, black on black, with less than 30,000kms. PM me if you are interested

EDF24B2C-C481-46AE-B7D8-3FCD1756C13B_zps

bad timing for me with a new Macan due in the new year... It is a hell of a car!

Enjoyed it 10/10 ? more compliant, more practical and faster than my GT3... If you want an exceptional late model 911 road car this is it. 

Tom what's your test drive policy 

Simply swap keys 

Aye,  but they all be made by the same factory robots laddie :D 

Country miles = all good

Even though all from the same factory, imports always sell for way less across the board.... if an Aust one is around $170 is $40 less about the right difference at this price range?

Even though all from the same factory, imports always sell for way less across the board.... if an Aust one is around $170 is $40 less about the right difference at this price range?

It is a sensitive point amongst people who paid the local tax ;) Best not discuss around here :ph34r::P