Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Phillip island car....

so deffinately won't have been tracked? Oh that's right. Tracked cars have been better looked after ;)

B83933CC-FD1B-4354-B74F-4CB81F63C5BB_zps

As opposed to those immaculate road cars

http://s1056.photobucket.com/user/juicydesign2/media/Mobile Uploads/2015-05/12F7518F-744A-4A28-AD3C-0C03FECE6E50_zpsvcz5nmj1.jpg.html

.....sorry. Low blow :unsure:

Phillip island car....

so deffinately won't have been tracked? Oh that's right. Tracked cars have been better looked after ;)

B83933CC-FD1B-4354-B74F-4CB81F63C5BB_zps

p.s. how insane was that, how does Fernando just step out of that one... if I'm having an off like that in a road car it's curtains

p.s. how insane was that, how does Fernando just step out of that one... if I'm having an off like that in a road car its curtains

15 years ago would have been cut out and put in a box, maybe dodged a very close bullet this time even, amazing to see him walk away ... 

15 years ago would have been cut out and put in a box, maybe dodged a very close bullet this time even, amazing to see him walk away ... 

In the footage as the car broke apart his head hardly moved  - or just went completely completely inline with the frame they sit in. Movement to drive must be really restricted

definitely not me mate! 

I kinda discussed it today and I think I'd rather wait for a very early one (78-80) or a nice S4 with the 5.0L 32v motor....these mid 80's S just seem to sit in the middle.  

For now I have access to an S4 manual. ? 

Have you considered the first 32v one? The 86 model, 5.0 litre quad cam in the original shape? Not the same motor as the S4 but best of both worlds (to me and the one that I would really love :) )

Nor me.  I'm waiting for an early one too and then I'm going toe to toe with edgy. 

We will probably co- own it   ?

Everyone wants the early ones.... makes all the "mid 80's" unwanted and cheap :)

Have you considered the first 32v one? The 86 model, 5.0 litre quad cam in the original shape? Not the same motor as the S4 but best of both worlds (to me and the one that I would really love :) )

Everyone wants the early ones.... makes all the "mid 80's" unwanted and cheap :)

What is referred to as an S3 ^^, I found one a few weeks back, but it sold very fast... Have not seen one listed since.

What is referred to as an S3 ^^, I found one a few weeks back, but it sold very fast... Have not seen one listed since.

Yes, what is referred to as an S3 in Aus. This one has been listed for a while and then he put his price up....?? http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-928-1986/SSE-AD-3810202/?Cr=6 a bit high $$ me thinks yet...

There was another burgundy one that sat on gumtree forever but seems to have gone now?