Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I would say yea ^ but i may be biased as i added 2 to my garage this year  

Gumtree LHD 87 G50 3.2 http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kingsley/cars-vans-utes/1987-porsche-911-carrera/1108735014 this would be a good 911 for someone looking to buy a 3.2 or a first time Porsche owner, if its all good & you don't mind LHD 

where did you find the 76 turbo James? that's a rare bird ...

was going to ask the same question...

pics please James

Ok so the cat is out of the bag on my 2 purchases this year.. The yellow 76 Carrera 3.0 ex Japan museum car & a 76 930 turbo that i didn't expect but couldn't resist

The turbo is a very good solid US car with no rust at all, professionally converted using all the correct parts in the late 90's & has been registered ever since by the previous owner who had it for about 17 years. The engine was rebuilt at the same time of the conversion & is a non original 3.3 euro turbo thus the rear wing is not original also, colour was chocolate brown now black, all other major bits of the car including the gearbox are original. It's a rocket...

If i can keep them both i will but i may have to sell one...

Ill post up some photos later 

Ok so the cat is out of the bag on my 2 purchases this year.. The yellow 76 Carrera 3.0 ex Japan museum car & a 76 930 turbo that i didn't expect but couldn't resist

The turbo is a very good solid US car with no rust at all, professionally converted using all the correct parts in the late 90's & has been registered ever since by the previous owner who had it for about 17 years. The engine was rebuilt at the same time of the conversion & is a non original 3.3 euro turbo thus the rear wing is not original also, colour was chocolate brown now black, all other major bits of the car including the gearbox are original. It's a rocket...

that Japan car did look good. Had my eye on a 77 US car for a while. Black 930's Rock! Michael found a source for original 3.0l wings in LA on his last trip (they ain't cheap)

that Japan car did look good. Had my eye on a 77 US car for a while. Black 930's Rock! Michael found a source for original 3.0l wings in LA on his last trip (they ain't cheap)

Original rear wing won't work on my 930 due to the 3.3 intercooler 

Please view this ad:

Porsche 944 Coupe,

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/west-lakes/cars-vans-utes/porsche-944-coupe/1108731247

Price: $7,000 Negotiable

I just looked at this for a mate

Quite possibly THE biggest heap of shit I have ever seen! Bloke says the seat needs a bolt 'or something' to stop it moving. Maybe its the fist sized hole in the floor mate? Just a suggestion anyway. 'Oh, I never saw that!' Ofcourse you didnt. Idiot.

Paint fading and clear is peeling off the whole car, no panel unscratched or undamaged, interior is trashed and full of his crap and a skateboard, window button wires taped together and hanging out of the door trim, oil and other crap all over the engine, none of the hood stays work....you get the picture! 

What an utter abomination for the asking price! I would give him $2000 for the wheels then sell them, whack on some cookies I have, then put the car out of its misery and burn it to claim an agreed value insurance! 

Regardless of it being a Porsche, that car, (which is owned by the mechanic seller by the way) was shocking! 

Please view this ad:

Porsche 944 Coupe,

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/west-lakes/cars-vans-utes/porsche-944-coupe/1108731247

Price: $7,000 Negotiable

I just looked at this for a mate

Quite possibly THE biggest heap of shit I have ever seen! Bloke says the seat needs a bolt 'or something' to stop it moving. Maybe its the fist sized hole in the floor mate? Just a suggestion anyway. 'Oh, I never saw that!' Ofcourse you didnt. Idiot.

Paint fading and clear is peeling off the whole car, no panel unscratched or undamaged, interior is trashed and full of his crap and a skateboard, window button wires taped together and hanging out of the door trim, oil and other crap all over the engine, none of the hood stays work....you get the picture! 

What an utter abomination for the asking price! I would give him $2000 for the wheels then sell them, whack on some cookies I have, then put the car out of its misery and burn it to claim an agreed value insurance! 

Regardless of it being a Porsche, that car, (which is owned by the mechanic seller by the way) was shocking! 

So your mate didn't buy it then and it's still available?? ....... :ph34r:

Wayne's old 3.0 was a cracker - good buying James.