Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Its not a fake symsy just repaired, I would seriously doubt if there is many early Turbo's and 911 cars that have not gone into the bush backwards or spun out on corners in their early years , just the luck of the draw if you hit a post or tree in the process, And with the early cars they were hand made anyway, If the repair has been carried out correctly its a waste of a car for it not to be driven and enjoyed, Not every one can afford a purrists attitude .:)

I just think they are prized things and 60kms plus lots of touch up ..that car would be the pick of a bad bunch and not worth the ask.

Im the renegade sometimes..you might have noticed that in my commentary and sarcasm and I have worked too hard for my coin to give it to delears that evidently dont give much of a shit . Or dont add value.

I like to by my cars for good fair prices from enthusiasts or enthusiastic dealers who put some effort in, I guess I find the amateur write up and photos poor show..

So you know there is sometimes a reasonable nutcase in my head , I have paid a little over in the end for one of my recent purchases when we haggled for the last 5k I caved in for the relationship and feelgood.  Only three weeks later when I called for a little info the owner ended up giving me 20k of spares for not ripping his arm of.. I guess wha goes around comes around..

You probably got me on my PMS Porsche Menstral Slagging day ..

That said if aint pure I want a discount ….I wanna deal.. I wanna trade and hustle :) Its the way when you got Eastend london in your blood Tomo , I want your daughter too along with your flash car Mr….and or failing that two week free holiday in your condo in Marbella, come on I need to feel your love to get that wedge out my pocket

To close , I dont know the dealer and or the car ..maybe I should ring and put in a cheeky offer  

needs the 911 rear window profile.  Porsche go to great lengths to not reuse it on their other cars, and the Cayman and especially panamera suffer for it.  They should just use the window profile as a design signature on all cars, ala BMW hofmeister kink.

redo this photoshop with a 911 rear window and watch everyone go ooh-ah

agree completely about the panamera. 

like this?

likethis.jpg

Edited by t888

I like to by my cars for good fair prices from enthusiasts or enthusiastic dealers who put some effort in,

I'm never interested to hear how much someone paid . I'm always interested to hear how little they paid. They are smart people, and smart people are interesting.

I'm never interested to hear how much someone paid . I'm always interested to hear how little they paid. They are smart people, and smart people are interesting.

People who are not considered smart can be just as interesting, sometimes more so.................network television is a great example, pretty sure Ink Master is about to start - get on it! :lol:

People who are not considered smart can be just as interesting, sometimes more so.................network television is a great example, pretty sure Ink Master is about to start - get on it! :lol:

Ah yes , network television , a great way to expand the mind and waste the life! 

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg