Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

This one seems to have had a bit of a price drop ..... $23k

More realistic now, or still needs to go further?

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1970/SSE-AD-4012477/?Cr=20

ok here I go again with a reluctant half arsed soft sell...

if anyone is looking for something wide, IB, 3.2, clean, great but reversible mods (except wide body), RHD Oz delivered red/black for somewhere around this price range, let me know.

The bumpers? I have always preferred IB cars, so yes, I like them. A lot. :)

I am quite content with my eurostyle rubber bumpers , but the whacking great lumps of rubber on the back of yankeedoodle 911s scream "take me off!"

I am quite content with my eurostyle rubber bumpers , but the whacking great lumps of rubber on the back of yankeedoodle 911s scream "take me off!"

I agree the yank dodgem blocks are fugly but five minutes to swap them for ROW or delete them altogether is hardly a stumbling block (har har) for a near six figure decision. 

I agree the yank dodgem blocks are fugly but five minutes to swap them for ROW or delete them altogether is hardly a stumbling block (har har) for a near six figure decision. 

I'll be deleting them on mine. Bloody horrible things

Surely this has to be someone taking the pi$$ out of the current market price of classic P-Cars?

He will accept "cash on pick up" ..... that's very generous .... I'd opt to pay via Paypal ... at least I could get buyer protection in case it wasn't "as described" ....

I can just see someone walking in there all excited to hand over 50 large ones in $100 bills for that .....  :unsure:  

Morning Gents

I've been considering this 78 930 for a while...

www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-930-1978/OAG-AD-12655224

Any reasons why no one else has jumped on it? I acknowledge interior needs $15-20K to take it back to stock, plus $5-10K in body work. 

I look forward ward to hearing from you guys. 

Cheers

Jono

Morning Gents

Any reasons why no one else has jumped on it? I acknowledge interior needs $15-20K to take it back to stock, plus $5-10K in body work. 

Cheers

Jono

I wonder too... 

How many streets away will you have to park it if you buy it??? :lol::lol:

Morning Gents

Cheers

Jono

not very 'paddo' mate ;)  - park it in Woollahra 

Morning Gents

Cheers

Jono

No affiliation with @James P at all and I have not seen his car, but I would have thought for the extra that you would spend on the "fixes" this would be a better starting point?

http://porscheforum.com.au/topic/8922-fs-76-930-turbo/

No affiliation with @James P at all and I have not seen his car, but I would have thought for the extra that you would spend on the "fixes" this would be a better starting point?

http://porscheforum.com.au/topic/8922-fs-76-930-turbo/

lovely looking car. 

My only thoughts with the LHD 930 was that it could potentially be sold back into the US 930 market down the track. The left hooker will always be more valuable over there. 

Having said that, @JamesP 's car is stunning.  

not very 'paddo' mate ;)  - park it in Woollahra 

I was thinking you might share your stacker with me...

lovely looking car. 

My only thoughts with the LHD 930 was that it could potentially be sold back into the US 930 market down the track. The left hooker will always be more valuable over there. 

Having said that, @JamesP 's car is stunning.  

Maybe, but who knows.... I would be going with the one that looks right now and can be used as is (and you would be ahppy to use ;) ) - be it James' car or another out there and not worry about any future resale.