Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I treat every Porsche enthusiast exactly the same no matter what their background is, as we all share that common bond of ownership, and I would like to think that I will be treated the same way by them

This.  I only care for the passion - they must have passion.....and humility and not be an entitled wanker.  And frankly it doesn't stop at Porsche's either.

Just saw this on a Facebook page for pre 95 Porsche cars and parts I am part moderator on

Seller is a member here, Mikkip

Screenshot_2016-05-23-19-09-19.png

This.  I only care for the passion - they must have passion.....and humility and not be an entitled wanker.  And frankly it doesn't stop at Porsche's either.

Some Porsche owners don't mate. They just buy one (or a Ferrari/Lambo etc) because they can and to 'Keep up with the Jones's'

Be an elitist wanker, no matter what car you have, and I'll treat you like one

Advertised the 930 recently. Spoke to some real nice people. 

On the other hand I heard from some utter morons. I hung up on one guy based on his attitude. I really wish that guy would not walk around in public using the P word.

They're out there alright.

you'll find them in all marques. Some of the anoraks in the Z car club and MG and Triumph club, dear god..

of course not, they own a porsche :P  very effective at converting large amounts of money into tiny ones.

not being wealthy, to me, that's even less incentive to let go; i don't have piles of cash to buy another 911 if i had seller's remorse.

I think that is actually closest to the truth.

i would actually like to change it up and try something different in the 911 AC family.  That 964 bodied SC for example.

I'm worried about selling and losing a foothold in the market.  Feels like sellers remorse could be a permanent thing.

i could stick 'for sale' on the car and leave it for 6 months and not care if it didn't attract a buyer.  I would stick out for my price or just keep it.  'I used to have a 911 before they got too pricey' is a long, long time.

Just saw this on a Facebook page for pre 95 Porsche cars and parts I am part moderator on

Seller is a member here, Mikkip

Screenshot_2016-05-23-19-09-19.png

Some Porsche owners don't mate. They just buy one (or a Ferrari/Lambo etc) because they can and to 'Keep up with the Jones's'

Be an elitist wanker, no matter what car you have, and I'll treat you like one

Very tempting,all the hard work done!

SC sold in less than 24hrs 

think I should have asked more

oh well 

Thanks for your help Lee

Mikki

No worries at all mate, that's awesome, congrats

Thats why it sold so quick, it had a respectable price on it