Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I like this one:

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-930-1986/SSE-AD-159519/?Cr=10

Text starts with '930 TURBO PORSCHE ---100% Original Factory Car ---- No Modifications Original factory 930 Turbo 3.3lt Porsche.'

Then finishes with: 'Originally U.S.A delivered.....York Motors imported / converted and complianced' :lol:

Just a question. Are you starting get a bit of fuzz on the upper lip?

I remain to get fuzz on my upper lip yet, but I got my first pube the other day. Pretty proud of that little solo alfalfa sprout. 

THIS 944 looks the goods for the price..  Do I go get myself some front engined goodness just for shits and giggles..?

Its only 30 minutes from home - Shame the phone number won't connect through.

Message sent - lets see where this leads..

love a good roo shoot. Get some cibie's on the roof

fell through that a while ago....just standing on Jonos head ?

Urban cowboy should not be allowed to own a gun. Why not just get that tree chopped down; stand on his head to get the top branches first.  You know your box gutter's not up to the task :rolleyes:

THIS 944 looks the goods for the price..  Do I go get myself some front engined goodness just for shits and giggles..?

Its only 30 minutes from home - Shame the phone number won't connect through.

Message sent - lets see where this leads..

That is cheap, let us know how it goes for you. 

I like this one:

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-930-1986/SSE-AD-159519/?Cr=10

Text starts with '930 TURBO PORSCHE ---100% Original Factory Car ---- No Modifications Original factory 930 Turbo 3.3lt Porsche.'

Then finishes with: 'Originally U.S.A delivered.....York Motors imported / converted and complianced' :lol:

ZOMG RHD conversion!!!!!!! You're being Righthanddriveconversionaphobic.

lol it's not the conversion, its the '100% original, no modifications' claim followed by the 'oh, by the way, it's had a LHD to RHD conversion'

I met a really nice guy who had a couple of beautiful 356s in his garage. One was a converted car. I enquired as to whether it was an issue. He responded that if it's done properly not to be scared of a converted car. I'd buy a converted car for the right $

Now it's going to be forever stuck in Australia , with those massive rear bumpers, which when once seen...

PS If you're happy with either Bruce or Caitlyn , this one's for you!

Edited by tazzieman

20 hours ago, JonoF said:

you know I have a soft spot for all the unloved and mistreated Porsches of this world (except 928s, 924s, etc - they are unloved for a reason)

JONO JONO JONO " In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice." 

when you are all grown up and finished with the vice you might like to try virtue