Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I believe it did change hands and its the new owner who seems to be trying to make a quick buck from it.

Bit of a biter..  Used some of the original pics, and most of the original wording.!

Nice car otherwise - but drop that God awful rear spoiler..  Oh, and maybe the price  ;)

Trigger words this week , I wonder what the weekend will bring …. dare I say Zagdate

or just commit to shit stirring  and stay true to the banter with 

Lime

Targa 

Gumtree

A question ..probably ok for the thread and then again based on my track record probably not..

You get a PPI , its shows up 10k of repairs ..what is a appropriate meetingpoint /adjustment in price  between buyer and seller .. 50/50 .. whats the poll on an avarage priced car thats is not cheap.  

Variant on the question , if you know the work is 6k your labour , do you still go for your 50+%? Or more ?

My 2 cent poll response.

In your speak, buyer knows 10k is retail repair price  and their  not buying retail (discounting their advertised price by that) pricing unless where the PPI is done is sellers goto workshop. (Wouldn't expect PPI workshop $%^ in their own nest in that particular case if known repeat customer)

Your into wholesale pricing  where you value the repairs at 50% if you had to  supply the parts and have your workshop undertake the repairs based on better pricing.

Need some  cost allowance (sitting on the bench) Project Management co-ordination fee to compensate you for the inconvenience of you dickin around and arranging te parts / repairs given the n seller was  lazy to  go them  or didn't want to outlay the cash.   Discount  penalty =10%

You know when you take it to fix those items on the PPI, you will be in whilst its the the workshop mode and  may as well sort other items that may pop up .  Contingency allowance to your wholesale repair price for known unknowns = 10%

So I'm thinking 30% is your contribution /70%(owners contribution) to a retail PPI showing 10k of repairs.  eg Start with 10k in the negotiation and your floor is only a 7k  deduct off the price for 10k of PPI estimated repair costs.

I don't know if it has, but you just did... :lol:

I remember seeing it a few nights ago on ebay and was going to post it up here as I noticed it is listed in the "car and truck parts" section and not "cars for sale" ....

Is the seller trying to tell us something?   :unsure:

Is the seller trying to tell us something?   :unsure:

I can tell him that replacing rubbers and seals is not minor cosmetic work  (&$) and those cookie cutters need to be changed to period correct Fuchs. So have another 10k in the back pocket just for a start.

Morning PFA Friends  and TOM..well had a bit of a rough nights sleep , and Im not one to leave things unfinished..I normally clear my dirty laundry before I go to bed and or I outsource my issues and I get someone to pop by make a visit and to make things tidy for me whilst I rest.

So anyway swear words or should I say numbers  928…..well I have offered the Red 928 dude in Moss Vale 6k sight unseen ..thats ok for a 928 isnt it???    

Also fellow PFA onlookers,  note there was no flurry of photos and or documents in my inbox on the rudy grey 930 for me this morning .. after my most generous offer and reality check…

Not even in the SPAM folder .. I checked , I guessed it might have been possibly lost or correctly filed along with the other hopefull emails, somewhat like the cheap sex offer ones proposing false fantasies, you know the empty satisfaction ones about a hook up with a hot neighbour.  

So after carefull deliberation and extra soaping in the shower, im presuming it just wasnt sent 

So Tom from one tyre kicker to another ,  Im am at $320K for the pair ….Tom …I can fly down with the cash ..and pickup the 928 at the same time from the other bloke. if thats gonna flow.

Or as im in a generous buying mood  and open to taking on liabilities and you may wanna break the deal down a little ,  will you take $150k for the import..which will probably be used to a bit of rough action knowing what the folks from Shefeld are like with their cars and fit well with my outlook on driving and socio economic outlook on life.

Rough around the edges is my norm , it would fit in great in my garage and make a perfect addition for a daily, so I can keep the rest of the prestigious cars more sparkly

Remember Tom,  a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.. my thoughts come exactly from the hand and the other ones holding my wallet.

I do hope you are joking re the red 928 @symsy.... :) or is this just part of your morning banter ;)

And this Aussie-delivered 993 TT is a dream, keenly priced compared to the rest on offer at the moment.

If only it were Speed Yellow and not some wishy washy excuse for yellow it would be just about perfect :)

Edited by ANF

a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.. my thoughts come exactly from the hand and the other ones holding my wallet.

Except when it's holding your bush in the shower. Maybe a touch too much info in the previous post Symsy ;)

Here's another one for you @symsy http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PORSCHE-928-/172264955817?hash=item281bca9fa9:g:eJoAAOSwRQlXfHiB non running 928 that has been "updated" to S4 bumpers...... currently $5.5k and rising.....

Too expensive..I already have my feelers out today for those other retro heroes the 930's .. 

Lets see how my negotiation goes with Tom and maybe if his copy isnt right I can bring him down further down on price and I could have two of each..

Cant wait for that copy

But Im so glad I can bring a sparkle to your day talking 928's 

Actually what  want to know is has anyone spoken with Gunter the Targa Dude , anyone considered spunking the SMSF dosh on some junk...

Maybe they should just have a website for SMSF buyers..special copy , lots of provenance or some made up , glossy photos with gausian blur over the rust areas..