Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

yeah….pretty bad.  

Didn't shut the door properly or put the seat belt on or use the blinker 

Had to watch it again to make sure…...

HUH?? Door, Seat belt, blinker???? Is there a car in there?, musta missed it, guess I'll have to watch it again......

Sorry Amanda, hoped that would have slipped under your radar. Should have known better

What the?  Are you referring to the yellow car video with the blonde in it?  I didn't watch it - at work now, so it didn't look work appropriate!

I don't think I'd find it inappropriate.. I just skip over these things usually.  If I don't like something tho, I'll happily point it out! 

Like the other Qlders, I know Sheldon and the car, had I known he was going to sell it down the track, I would NOT have bought my 3.2, I would have waited for this car.

I can also vouch for this car. Very very nice indeed. I may have bought it myself, but it would have meant selling the Speedster to do so. 

Has anyone been watching the clearance rates on Carrera 993 C4s ?

That (arena) red c4s sat for ages on private sale at $105k then turns up at dealer at $96k, realistically he must have traded it for $80-85k. The blue one is a mate of RR, no movement at $109k dealer, nor at $95 private, he would accept a trade so he could also be realistically walking away with $80-85k real cash value. Autohaus car is very nice but a long way at the top of the range where there have been little or no sales, note redfernn car that has been sitting at $115k for 8 months.

Seems a lot of optimistic sellers and a few taking much lower prices to move cars.

Has anyone been watching the clearance rates on Carrera 993 C4s ?

That (arena) red c4s sat for ages on private sale at $105k then turns up at dealer at $96k, realistically he must have traded it for $80-85k. The blue one is a mate of RR, no movement at $109k dealer, nor at $95 private, he would accept a trade so he could also be realistically walking away with $80-85k real cash value. Autohaus car is very nice but a long way at the top of the range where there have been little or no sales, note redfernn car that has been sitting at $115k for 8 months.

Seems a lot of optimistic sellers and a few taking much lower prices to move cars.

Have you looked into this one? http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1996/SSE-AD-2347313/?Cr=15&sdmvc=1

I know the seller and it seems an honest car.

Interesting market for the 993 C4S. An Australian delivered, manual 993 in Carrera or Carrera-4 will generally fetch between $70-80K depending on condition, kms and colour. So when we look at a C4S with BIG REDS, Twists and wide body for maybe an extra $20K, I reckon it's a bargain. Mid $90s is probably where these cars should be sitting, however it's all about supply and demand and the demand for these is becoming higher which means that some sellers are seeking somewhat unrealistic prices. I would be very interested to actually see the true stats on sell prices.

Arena red is a beautiful colour, though seems to have a low appeal among purchasers. Even with the reasonable kms, the blue car at maybe close to $90 would be very appealing.