Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1988/SSE-AD-2767956

I could be convinced to sell the 3.o for this 3.2 if it is as good as it reads.

I agree, very tempting...... but would you still be as interested  if I said it was a UK car?

See how many of the clues you can find......

The more upfront the seller is with these details the better informed the buyers are and as such the market will dictate the appropriate price.  There have been a few tributes at this price in the past, but they did take some time to move.

tribute-493x500.jpg

I agree, very tempting...... but would you still be as interested if I said it was a UK car?

Wouldn't be interested at all. I have only looked at it on the mobile, sounds like I need to have a look on a real screen.

I agree, very tempting...... but would you still be as interested if I said it was a UK car?

Mmmm let's see....turbo seats look very UKish and pic of the car amongst all the documents suggests it had European (possibly British) number plates....if I could only zoom into the speedo properly to see if it's in mph ....if it's a UK I think it's overpriced

1st prize to  G5032 :P

UK Plates - Yes

UK Tax disc (rego label ) with docs and on screen.

Turbo seats - possibly an option? but condition is consistent with Km's

Bespoke A/C -  Probably not standard on UK car and not a likely option to be taken in 1988.

Its in WA - Lot of Pomes out there:)

I reckon that even with the (IMO somtimes unfair) stigma UK and euro imported cars get, the low KM's would make it worth looking at, the seller is not hiding the fact (given the clues) just not advertising the fact probably as they know some people with not get past that bit.

I