Highs and lows of your work day

Guest Harold

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

High. On the way to site, I saw a beautiful silver 70's Carrera all tarted up like a race car with cage, big wheels etc etc, and the sound? WOW!

Low. I havent stopped thinking about THAT sound, and know that I NEED a 911 race car!

Off to youtube I go to hear that iconic sound again

Guest Harold

Highs of the day were seeing the flood hates open in our customer service department, they are super busy.

The low was confirming I will moth ball our Newcastle office. That whole area is dead as. Last Wednesday 3500 people lost their jobs in the hunter valley.

Highs of the day were seeing the flood hates open in our customer service department, they are super busy.

The low was confirming I will moth ball our Newcastle office. That whole area is dead as. Last Wednesday 3500 people lost their jobs in the hunter valley.

What's the cause of the job losses?  Prices? Regulations? 

200mm is thicker then most armour plate on a tank.

But what about the wheels? Obviously there are small tanks -  and huge tanks. This is a mock up (replica) showing the wheels for the track ; they look reasonably thick. Uncle is on the right track , literally.

03WheelsClose-large.jpg

low - it was only 9am and i already got a 2 inch slash about 3mm deep down the side of my thumb. 

"It's just a flesh wound"

or "That's not a papercut. THIS is a papercut"

I was using a chainsaw in the almost dark last night , and thinking about what would happen if I got  a 3inch slash about 2 inches deep.

I guess it would bleed and be hurty.

Scandalous really that a protected species can also have a recipe on the national broadcaster site!? Very Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.  So glad they are having all that fun with our tax dollars.  

Question is, how did the guy get the turtle to the clinic in the first place.  I mean, they're not exactly a small animal?

"It's just a flesh wound"

or "That's not a papercut. THIS is a papercut"

I was using a chainsaw in the almost dark last night , and thinking about what would happen if I got  a 3inch slash about 2 inches deep.

I guess it would bleed and be hurty.

What is it with Taswegians and chainsaws? 

To reduce dependence on that dirty hydro dam powered heat , I prefer to cut my own firewood. With a full time job & a big house , I can't quite manage enough with an axe , but I don't hire a block splitter. Thus ,save on gym fees as well. As I grow my own trees , it's carbon neutral too  :)

Guest Harold

The high was ordering a new motorbike that should arrive next week sometime.

The low was coming home and hearing my wife and son yelling at each other. Unbelievable how they talk to each other.

Archived