What's for sale (Internationally) that's interesting Thread

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, tomo said:

If the lottery gods help me out, I would definitely buy this, live in the UK for a year then import it🙂

On 29/11/2022 at 09:13, sjm said:

If the lottery gods help me out, I would definitely buy this, live in the UK for a year then import it🙂

Oph yeah... The Sport Classic is my favourite 'modern' Porsche. Keep your thing, do a wrap and add a ducktail and some Fuchs and ya done...Instant SC replica 👍

Rare bird with only 250 produced, and very rare here, as I reckon there was only 3 or 4 Aussie delivered, and one got written off. Vaguely remember one for sale at Duttons(?) was well over $700 or 800k and it was snapped up real quick. 

1 hour ago, sleazius said:

Based on the fact it is already at 225k pounds with 4 days left to run and our draconian tax system... yeah nah.

It will need to be a big lotto win then😁

5 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Oph yeah... The Sport Classic is my favourite 'modern' Porsche. Keep your thing, do a wrap and add a ducktail and some Fuchs and ya done...Instant SC replica 👍

Rare bird with only 250 produced, and very rare here, as I reckon there was only 3 or 4 Aussie delivered, and one got written off. Vaguely remember one for sale at Duttons(?) was well over $700 or 800k and it was snapped up real quick. 

another one imported into the country will even up the ledger😄 I can only dream I guess.

1 hour ago, sleazius said:

Based on the fact it is already at 225k pounds with 4 days left to run and our draconian tax system... yeah nah.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...