New Mod on the block...

HAL

On behalf of the moderating team I'd like to welcome our newest Mod: Hugh.

I'm sure his renowned driving skills will only be surpassed by his tenacious diplomacy....   <_<  :D

Welcome!

Good on you Hugh.

Congratulations (I think).  It's a thankless task, but someone has to do it ;)

In all honesty, I do notice that there is more and more "self moderating" comments that are made by other forum members and I think this is a good thing and is appreciated.  I am just letting you guys know that is it not going unnoticed.

Jeez Tassie you would swear that was traditional Zappa if you didn't know it wasn't.

Pretty sure that Vai had toured with him back in the early 80's, so it probably isn't surprising.

Reckon 'ole Frank would be turning in his grave if he knew we were listening to that.

By the way there is nothing bizarre about your musical tastes

Oh, and congrats Huge. 

Tassie had me sidetracked for awhile.

Excuse my bizarre musical tastes,  but you asked for it!

Good to have Hugh as a mod here.

As has been said earlier, this forum is incredibly easy to moderate. Due to the great and respectful member base we have.

Nonetheless it's great to have someone with a cool and sensible head added to the team.

........... Doesn't mean that everyone else on the mod team isn't!!!

Thanks for stepping up Hugh, us mere mortals appreciate the efforts of those prepared to go that extra mile. Congratulations, does this mean you need to buy a Boxster to be a truly great mod?

Bewdiful.... :D

Glad to hear that the decision for PFA to adopt me formally has been well received (phew). Thank you.  :)

I initially joined this forum in 09 when I commenced the restoration of my '77'. Since then I have watched it grow and evolve into what it is today and met and made some great friends. It really is a fantastic resource thanks to everyone's efforts and I'm very chuffed to be able to contribute as a Member and now Moderator. 

Thanks again for being such a great bunch, here is one from the archive; 

lakemountain_zps80a9be91.jpg

Cheers, Hugh (Huge)  :D

Archived