Show us your Motorcyle(s)

Entered Madmax1 in the Heartkids show and shine today and won best street bike ( first time i've known about this show ).

This is a great little show and shine event. Only goes for 3 hours which I reckon is long enough. Will be taking the 928 next year so when it gets closer will put a link up. There was only one Porsche today and that was a cup car. Also a Testarossa. There was also one of those Renault R5 Turbo. Don't see them everyday.

Would be nice to get a couple of Porsches there next year. It's for a great cause.

IMG_4342.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

If you have one of these in your shed you may want to consider selling it. This bike sold and before sale end date. Would love to know what it went for.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/classic-vintage/suzuki/listing/4316503728?fbclid=IwAR00kv6gw24fiFHVcGcaDKa5GVzKsxdtrApzUhYta1P01VIvX7r04D0LTBA

1 hour ago, 3legs said:

If you have one of these in your shed you may want to consider selling it. This bike sold and before sale end date. Would love to know what it went for.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/classic-vintage/suzuki/listing/4316503728?fbclid=IwAR00kv6gw24fiFHVcGcaDKa5GVzKsxdtrApzUhYta1P01VIvX7r04D0LTBA

Lot of dough for a tank slapper. ;)

Drug money, yet people will pay it.

I'd love another Katana, but with prices/values and stupidity the way they are now, it'll never happen

59 minutes ago, tomo said:

Lot of dough for a tank slapper. ;)

Easy fix there mate. Brace the frame rails above the swing arm pivot point, fork brace, sorted 👍

Or as I'd do again, single shock, but with all modern suspension like this

20200317_064705.jpg

Screenshot_20221021-195526_Instagram.jpg

9 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Drug money, yet people will pay it.

I'd love another Katana, but with prices/values and stupidity the way they are now, it'll never happen

Easy fix there mate. Brace the frame rails above the swing arm pivot point, fork brace, sorted 👍

Or as I'd do again, single shock, but with all modern suspension like this

20200317_064705.jpg

Screenshot_20221021-195526_Instagram.jpg

Yeah , Had one in the day along with a Z900 

All plated under the tank ,fork neck alloy swing arm Yoshi 1045 kit in the Z900 loved the both of them ,Just about to get a new knee ,I think they can both share the blame 😀

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...