Gratuitous Porsche Pics

RUF, RUF                                                              1988 Ruf CTR 469 bhp & 408lb/ft of torque to propel a mere 1150kgs - this car is really is quite thrilling to drive and handles exquisitely.1_7326.jpg?itok=vMm8YRVv2_10891.jpg?itok=2zdl8thT9_3147.jpg?itok=HPnaMnM212_2047.jpg?itok=p0FuWlz313_1574.jpg?itok=nIW4_nxS15_1594.jpg?itok=VPktZCQm

Love his work or hate it, something about opinions are like something & everyone has one, so if it's not for you that's fine but please be polite...

Sunday arvo with Nakai San - RWB Build Brisbane

This has been taking place at a mates place in Brisbane over the past couple of days and is nearing completion.

I dropped over today to have a look and meet Nakai San , it's a fun car for fun days and he has a few other original examples of the marque if he feels like driving something unadulterated. 

Akira Nakai San of RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF flew in from a build he just finished in Seattle and was joined by RWB Australia's Chern Wong and a couple of others from Melbourne who drove up with his Pink RWB car in tow.

The build is still in progress so these are not finished images so treat them as such. I'm sure there will be a heap of detailed pics taken later and posted so until then enjoy these, or don't I'm not your boss.

The car will be at Cars and Coffee Brisbane on the 3rd of December, so if you're local and would like to have a look come and check it out.

ki3XRTp.jpg?1

yp0kGpz.jpg?1

RLeIb44.jpg?1

Ubvv0MS.jpg?187mz6kh.jpg?1

Wkc0Jgs.jpg?1

Edited by Quozl
Typos

Love his work or hate it, something about opinions are like something & everyone has one, so if it's not for you that's fine but please be polite...

Sunday arvo with Nakai San - RWB Build Brisbane

This has been taking place at a mates place in Brisbane over the past couple of days and is nearing completion.

I dropped over today to have a look and meet Nakai San , it's a fun car for fun days and he has a few other original examples of the marque if he feels like driving something unadulterated. 

Akira Nakai San of RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF flew in from a build he just finished in Seattle and was joined by RWB Australia's Chern Wong and a couple of others from Melbourne who drove up with his Pink RWB car in tow.

The build is still in progress so these are not finished images so treat them as such. I'm sure there will be a heap of detailed pics taken later and posted so until then enjoy these, or don't I'm not your boss.

The car will be at Cars and Coffee Brisbane on the 3rd of December, so if you're local and would like to have a look come and check it out.

ki3XRTp.jpg?1

yp0kGpz.jpg?1

RLeIb44.jpg?1

Ubvv0MS.jpg?187mz6kh.jpg?1

Wkc0Jgs.jpg?1

If I'm not mistaken that's my mates old car. Ex-Victorian Frankenstein car right?