Gratuitous Porsche Pics

45 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Ballsy! And 1:42 is hooting along 

Because the car is open cockpit exposed to elements and basically a 1000cc go kart it is sensory overload to drive ,200kph in exposed to roar of wind feels crazy fast, after a days competing in the MNR ,if I went home and drove the 997 that night ,the Porsche felt like a steam roller at 1400kg,s ,the MNR weighs in at under 400kg,s with out driver so every thing about it feels hyper sensitive to drive ,the car is purely track focused but and would be terrible to drive on a public road but they really are a lot of fun and cost effective to race or do track days with  ...

28 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

I was not sure that I would like her doing that on my Porsche but then gave it a second thought and threw a complete 180.  Yep, I absolutely would say yes to her doing that on my car.

How do you explain the consequently cracked windscreen to the insurance?😇

29 minutes ago, Arne Krix said:

How do you explain the consequently cracked windscreen to the insurance?😇

Chick like that would probably weigh 45 kg devide that by the centermeters of area x weight per sq centermeter and its placed weight not impact, So if the windscreen cracked its not much of a car. : )

1 hour ago, tomo said:

Chick like that would probably weigh 45 kg devide that by the centermeters of area x weight per sq centermeter and its placed weight not impact, So if the windscreen cracked its not much of a car. : )

Comes down to clumsy climbing skills. 

22 hours ago, tomo said:

Could be a combined weight thing..... 😉