except that eBay one has no pictures, no description, and reserve not met at $18k

and really, would you buy that one at $8500 that runs but he's never driven!?!

Edited by Jonathan

except that eBay one has no pictures, no description, and reserve not met at $18k

and really, would you buy that one at $8500 that runs but he's never driven!?!

I would not buy any of them, just being silly..... :P

The ebay with no pics or info wont get above $18k either, without some pics or info....

1 owner, only 48,000 km's?

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-4831303?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA&sdmvc=1&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert&wt.z_driver=Email_SearchAlert?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert

you would want to see all the documentation that backs up the 1 owner low km's claim. Interior looks like it's had more fun than 48,000km's. Missing center caps etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I found some old papers earlier today and I had written down some Porsche pricing from 1999, I must have been seriously looking or just bored.... :)
Anyway, the 928 prices now (for say 1980 to 86 models) is pretty much what it was back then and they look to be still climbing now (well hard to judge what they are selling for?). they went down to very cheap and then back up again - 944 Turbo similar arc...

911 prices, nup just went silly!!

1 owner, only 48,000 km's?

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-4831303?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA&sdmvc=1&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert&wt.z_driver=Email_SearchAlert?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert

you would want to see all the documentation that backs up the 1 owner low km's claim. Interior looks like it's had more fun than 48,000km's. Missing center caps etc.

Sold or withdrawn??

Edited by ANF

agree although a dirty import ?Bruce could validate its condition and $17k for an s4 is good buying in my book verse the so called mclaren owned UK import that's been hovering for a year at double the price ?

agree although a dirty import ?Bruce could validate its condition and $17k for an s4 is good buying in my book verse the so called mclaren owned UK import that's been hovering for a year at double the price ?

The "McLaren" one has nothing to do with McLaren sports/ race cars though, spelt differently!!

Yes this one does appear a "bargain" for $17k!!

Nice interior.

What, you expect and interior for $17k!!

Seriously … is this a debate at $17k, what can you buy for that money a mazda 121 .. has no one offered this guy, he says negotiable.. you could just do the shopping in it  …or part it out at that money could you not ..  I know nothing about them but a sportscar at 17k !  Shouldnt there be feeding frenzy..between 928 lovers here?

Seriously … is this a debate at $17k, what can you buy for that money a mazda 121 .. has no one offered this guy, he says negotiable.. you could just do the shopping in it  …or part it out at that money could you not ..  I know nothing about them but a sportscar at 17k !  Shouldnt there be feeding frenzy..between 928 lovers here?

Buy it @symsy !

If BB has looked after it, it should be good mechanically!

• 1 month later...

A 60,000km GTS would start with a 1.

It might start with a 1 but doubt it would sell for that in this country... unless you are talking about $11k :)

Has been around for ages and will continue to be so...  you can have mine for $50k :D

New S4 to the market https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-928-1988/OAG-AD-14745345/?Cr=0

For $56k it needs to be perfect!! Looks like it may need an intake refresh...??

I went and had a look at this one today, far from perfect.

The search continues to fill that 928 S4/GTS hole in my garage before I'm forced to take a green oval car on a Porsche run or drive the C3.o when there is risk of bad weather. (I know Peter, I need new rubber)

I went and had a look at this one today, far from perfect.

The search continues to fill that 928 S4/GTS hole in my garage before I'm forced to take a green oval car on a Porsche run or drive the C3.o when there is risk of bad weather. (I know Peter, I need new rubber)

That's a shame! Keep looking... :)

What is a green oval car?