Seems like a nice 83 928 https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-928-1983/SSE-AD-4973936/?Cr=3

List workd completed is very similar to mine (and i have more to do), price therefore seems a little low! Go grab a 928 bargain!!

FYI - washer fix not that simple, mine still to do..... access is the issue!

If the windscreen washers and air conditioning are an easy fix, why not just fix them?

If the windscreen washers and air conditioning are an easy fix, why not just fix them?

The washers are not an easy fix (as i said), the AC - depends on waht is wrong with it, but most likely not either. But yes, if you have done all that work and not fixed.....
It should not stop you buying if the rest was good (apart from those hideous gauges!!), as it does appear well priced!

It is a Benson & Hedges car though

Extra Mild?

The washers are not an easy fix (as i said), the AC - depends on waht is wrong with it, but most likely not either. But yes, if you have done all that work and not fixed.....It should not stop you buying if the rest was good (apart from those hideous gauges!!), as it does appear well priced!

I was more pointing out that the seller says they're an easy fix. If he's not lying, then why not just fix them? It really says to me that they're not an easy fix or they would be fixed = he's lying = he's a liar = I wouldn't buy a car from a liar