• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good stuff Steve.   My last chance to go on a drive for quite a few weeks.

please no d&$#heads driving up and down Marysville high street and upsetting the locals like last time.  We might wear out our welcome.

Interesting that you're prepared to characterise fellow PFAers as 'dickheads'. If it was the one I went on I personally think that statement is hard to defend and can't imagine anyone has much to apologise for. Perhaps it was another one...

Well here are a few too kick off with then.  

I've been trying out a little compact NIKON, results are not as good as I would have hoped, but anyways heres a few... 

DSCN0003.jpg

DSCN0004.jpg

DSCN0006.jpg

DSCN0007.jpg

DSCN0009.jpg

DSCN0010.jpg

DSCN0011.jpg

And then along came a Spyder......or two.....

DSCN0012.jpg

DSCN0013.jpg

DSCN0014.jpg

DSCN0024.jpg

DSCN0025.jpg

DSCN0026.jpg

Excellent morning as usual. I've never been so happy to hear a tree had fallen across the road. Great photos guys. I'll have a selection up on Instagram later today rr__films and will post some here in the next day or two

Possibly spotted on the way home attending to he's "Laundry Issue"Porsche%20into%20cleaner%201_14816432407

Dont worry Niko - happens to the best of us. Had a few "laundery issues" of my own after coming down the hill with @StevepGT3 this morning - wholly crap!

Thanks for organising Steve. Was great to catch up with everyone and a fun but damp drive. Enjoyed having Trev along as a passenger and for trusting me :rolleyes:

Think Niko definitely believes in Santa now :) 

Merry Christmas everyone....

Great photos and I'm now suitable miffed I didn't attend, however the demands of a new puppy beat me this morning.

Spotted Chris on his way home I assume on Lower Dandenong Road, damn that GT4 sounds good ?

New Year, I'll bring the new pup out for his first SMT, once he's learnt that pissing on the grass rather than in his dog tent is the right way to do things :rolleyes:

EA great SMT, thanks all for a good run through the Vic hilltops! Thanks to @Midnight 911 for the pic of the fallen tree! Kinda slowed us down for a bit. And to @Simonk for the sneak peak of me driving to the SMT - love it!

And a few pics from me...

pitstop:

3812EFA8-04D6-40C4-B690-6F589D0DB6D7_zps

At our beloved Marysville town:

8B183504-2169-4067-886D-609EF766E59C_zps

AEB279EE-1D08-430A-99ED-D633311A0EC9_zps

And finally after taking its clueless driver around the hills, my baby earnt itself a good suds and wash! Happy days !!

786676D1-AC3C-49AA-A236-B68E8835FCA2_zps

Merry Xmas PFAers.

Thanks Steve for organising and thanks to all of those posting up the goods pics of the run.

A lot of us from the city didn't even realise that it had been raining in the mountains.

Ozvino showing us how fast it is to take down the softtop on the new addition to his stable.  Excuse the crappy shot.

SMT161218b_zpsw9xflgya.jpg

Thanks for organising Steve. Was great to catch up with everyone and a fun but damp drive. Enjoyed having Trev along as a passenger and for trusting me :rolleyes:

Think Niko definitely believes in Santa now :) 

Merry Christmas everyone....

Perfectly summed up as usual @Chris-p - appreciate the effort organising this, all the best for the season team

BTW - great pics everyone, some of you guys really have an eye for a great photo

Dave

Thanks Steve for organising and thanks to all of those posting up the goods pics of the run.

A lot of us from the city didn't even realise that it had been raining in the mountains.

Ozvino showing us how fast it is to take down the softtop on the new addition to his stable.  Excuse the crappy shot.

SMT161218b_zpsw9xflgya.jpg

Thanks Doug - the roof is so comical that its one of the reasons I like the car !

Amongst the end of year chaos and crazyness, yesterday mornings drive was a welcome distraction - Thank you PFA! It was great to see such a huge turnout and whilst I was wanting (& trying!) to get around to everyone I didn't quite manage it. I did catch a couple of first time PFAers - great to see you getting out and enjoying the roads & company, hopefully it will be the first of many! 

Thanks again Porter for calling it, good call! 

Special mention to @polorot for coming across from Geelong, huge effort - sorry I didn't get to catch up for a proper chat. 

Such a buzz to see you all and get out for a drive, safe holidays everyone and looking forward to getting together in the New Year for more SMT action. 

Archived