Sign in to follow this  
901er

WTB MK1 996 GT3 CS

With 2 cars about to leave the stable, I am ready to buy the next P-car on my long list. Anyone got a clubsport they are thinking of selling? Send me a PM. Cheers, Mick 

Good luck, they are becoming increasingly harder to come by. I think in the past 5 or so years I have seen less that 10 come up for sale formally.

40 minutes ago, Stephen Tinker said:

Are you saying you bought a Mk2 GT3 but  you still prefer a Mk1??

Yep 

On 17/07/2017 at 14:04, Jason A said:

Good luck, they are becoming increasingly harder to come by. I think in the past 5 or so years I have seen less that 10 come up for sale formally.

I’ve been keeping a close eye on the market too but I haven’t seen that many CS’s at all, maybe 4-5 cars - 3 of those have been ex nations cup cars. 

Standard road going 996.1 GT3 clubby’s have become quite rare. They used to be everywhere! 

If you keep pumping the 996 cs rareness line long enough Hugh people will start to believe it, you may even be able to sell yours at the way over market price you listed it for last time. Rare didn't sell it back then, must of been the ask that held it back.

1 hour ago, spiller said:

Details on the MK2? Is it for sale? CS?

CS, purchased through CTS, used to belong to @red clubbie. Mint car, too good to drive. It will be for sale once I buy the right MK1

23 minutes ago, dipstick said:

If you keep pumping the 996 cs rareness line long enough Hugh people will start to believe it, you may even be able to sell yours at the way over market price you listed it for last time. Rare didn't sell it back then, must of been the ask that held it back.

Not sure what I’ve done to deserve a comment like that. Wow. 

8 hours ago, hugh said:

I wouldn’t take any notice all I would say is looking at the cars you have owned and sold @hugh they always sell for a reason because they look brilliant 

10 hours ago, hugh said:

In times like this it’s best to turn to Depeche Mode...

People are people so why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully?”

57 minutes ago, OBRUT said:

In times like this it’s best to turn to Depeche Mode...

People are people so why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully?”... 

.... And... it's time to pull my hairspray out. But Hugh knows the only 996 GT3s that are worth a billion dollars are those that are thrashed and banged up old race cars. So is wisely making the decision to hammer his a bit first.