Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
901er

WTB MK1 996 GT3 CS

Recommended Posts

With 2 cars about to leave the stable, I am ready to buy the next P-car on my long list. Anyone got a clubsport they are thinking of selling? Send me a PM. Cheers, Mick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck, they are becoming increasingly harder to come by. I think in the past 5 or so years I have seen less that 10 come up for sale formally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Stephen Tinker said:

Are you saying you bought a Mk2 GT3 but  you still prefer a Mk1??

Yep 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/07/2017 at 14:04, Jason A said:

Good luck, they are becoming increasingly harder to come by. I think in the past 5 or so years I have seen less that 10 come up for sale formally.

I’ve been keeping a close eye on the market too but I haven’t seen that many CS’s at all, maybe 4-5 cars - 3 of those have been ex nations cup cars. 

Standard road going 996.1 GT3 clubby’s have become quite rare. They used to be everywhere! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you keep pumping the 996 cs rareness line long enough Hugh people will start to believe it, you may even be able to sell yours at the way over market price you listed it for last time. Rare didn't sell it back then, must of been the ask that held it back.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spiller said:

Details on the MK2? Is it for sale? CS?

CS, purchased through CTS, used to belong to @red clubbie. Mint car, too good to drive. It will be for sale once I buy the right MK1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, dipstick said:

If you keep pumping the 996 cs rareness line long enough Hugh people will start to believe it, you may even be able to sell yours at the way over market price you listed it for last time. Rare didn't sell it back then, must of been the ask that held it back.

Not sure what I’ve done to deserve a comment like that. Wow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hugh said:

Not sure what I’ve done to deserve a comment like that. Wow. 

I wouldn’t take any notice all I would say is looking at the cars you have owned and sold @hugh they always sell for a reason because they look brilliant 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, hugh said:

Not sure what I’ve done to deserve a comment like that. Wow. 

In times like this it’s best to turn to Depeche Mode...

People are people so why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, OBRUT said:

In times like this it’s best to turn to Depeche Mode...

People are people so why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully?”... 

.... And... it's time to pull my hairspray out. But Hugh knows the only 996 GT3s that are worth a billion dollars are those that are thrashed and banged up old race cars. So is wisely making the decision to hammer his a bit first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

PFA [Porsche Forum Australia]

This is an online platform for like-minded Porsche fans/fanatics/tragics to come together to read, chat and share.

It is also a platform to arrange and participate in off-line social meet-ups, events and drives.

×
×
  • Create New...