• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi fellas, as this event is getting closer I was wondering if some of the Melbourne city and Bayside area guys wanted to convoy down there. I'll get more information about the specifics but the event says Porsches welcome from 11am. So anyone up for a

Point Ormond meet at 9am leave 9:15

and we should get there plenty safe with time to spare. Suggestions? Alterations?

14 hours ago, Pokiou said:

@dan_189 any plans for this one ?

2 hours ago, 911B said:

this sounds great, definitely going to this one, I'm assuming a meet up with the Essendonians or thereabouts? @dan_189

Yes, definitely keen to convoy over. 

DFO car park worked perfectly aside from not having coffee available! At least we could hear the flat sixes before they appeared, that was fun :D 

@K911 @RA987 @cs124 @Ozvino @Fraz 

On 5/22/2018 at 8:02 PM, Philbee said:

I should be IN for 9am at point ormond - @nbauto

Beautiful, I’ve registered interest from a few other including an amazing 991.2 Guards Red GTS. I’ll post again a week out from the event as it’d great to get a large pfa presence

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2018 at 12:08 AM, nbauto said:

Hi fellas, as this event is getting closer I was wondering if some of the Melbourne city and Bayside area guys wanted to convoy down there. I'll get more information about the specifics but the event says Porsches welcome from 11am. So anyone up for a

Point Ormond meet at 9am leave 9:15

and we should get there plenty safe with time to spare. Suggestions? Alterations?

I'll join this convoy

Archived