What did you do to your Porsche today ???

cyberpunky

Cleaned all the rubber bushes from the rear spring plates in preparation for the poly bronze bushes. I think I will get them re-plated. Waiting for the spare front arms to arrive for refurbishment.

Also picked up 2 924 doors for the window winder mechanisms. these will go in the 944S rally car.

Greg

Cleaned the old girl from top to bottom and front to back, ran the clay bar over her and was surprised how much stuff I got off the paint, re-did the wax and everything else has been done now, looks good again.

Like your wheels Jim.

Nothing like a good wheel scrub, inside out.

Cleaned all the rubber bushes from the rear spring plates in preparation for the poly bronze bushes. I think I will get them re-plated. Waiting for the spare front arms to arrive for refurbishment.

Also picked up 2 924 doors for the window winder mechanisms. these will go in the 944S rally car.

Greg

Hi Greg,

Those manual winders are like Hens teeth ! Took me ages to find a set,still haven't put them in yet.

Cheers,Mark.

Saved it from a firey demise!  The garage remote unit on the wall next to my car suddenly expelled all of its smoke and flames...oh s#%T!!

All ok after I ripped the power lead out, removed the cover and gave it a blast from the extinguisher. 

I'm going to stick with the manual method of door opening from now on.